Anything goes 1

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
You're fabulous too. It was just a failed attempt on my behalf to make fun of Omni. :)

Bluce I frequently laugh my ass off at your remarks. I may have to invest in a batch of stembolts to fasten and secure it.

I live to entertain, brother. :)

Tropicana

Council Member
My big brother is still a Marine, he is very disciplined. Extremely. My nephew just left for boot camp this month, I will have to ask him next time I see him if he thinks it was disciplined. My bet is, he will say.....Heck Yeah!;)
Is ur nephew gay?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Cool. How old is ur bro?

:)

LOL...dude, you would probably go nuts for some of those guys in the Marines! Many of them look like Abercrombie models (bodies). I was a Marine, but that was 30 years ago! The Corps makes hardbodies out of every recruit, and six-packs were the norm. :). I had one too! Thinking of joining or something? I hope you like polishing brass and doing pushups...:icon_e_wink:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Liver is amazingly good for you and, oh, so tasty when made with fried onions and paprika.

:puke:The first time I was served liver and onions as a child, I thought my mother had served me a fried turd! I hate the taste and texture of it, and that goes for all of the "organ meats". No kidneys, tongues, brains or spleens or stomachs. Blech!

Tropicana

Council Member
LOL...dude, you would probably go nuts for some of those guys in the Marines! Many of them look like Abercrombie models (bodies). I was a Marine, but that was 30 years ago! The Corps makes hardbodies out of every recruit, and six-packs were the norm. :). I had one too! Thinking of joining or something? I hope you like polishing brass and doing pushups...:icon_e_wink:
Nah, don't plan to join, too late for me anyway I'm ancient in terms of new recruits.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
:puke:The first time I was served liver and onions as a child, I thought my mother had served me a fried turd! I hate the taste and texture of it, and that goes for all of the "organ meats". No kidneys, tongues, brains or spleens or stomachs. Blech!

Organ meats = :puke:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Nah, don't plan to join, too late for me anyway I'm ancient in terms of new recruits.

Organ meats = ;)

(Sorry Bluce but I had to do it.:icon_lol:)

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Don't make me link "epic mealtime" Zombie edition :P

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
S

Stonelesscutter

Two questions:

#1. How did they catch you?

#2. How did it feel (the Hummingbirds in your pants, not getting caught, which is a feeling you're well acquainted with already)?

It was horrible. I ended up turning myself in just to get rid of the little f***ers as soon as possible.
I'm still wearing a bandage which ironically also has wings.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
It was horrible. I ended up turning myself in just to get rid of the little f***ers as soon as possible.
I'm still wearing a bandage which ironically also has wings.

Dude, that is NOT a bandage.....................