Random Banter

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Hugh Jass

GateFans Cadet
Stop saying stuff like that. :)

you seem to have issue with people recognizing their own limits. There's nothing negative about it. Im not a rocket scientist not a biologist not a rich ceo not a brain surgeon but I'm happy really really happy with who I am and with my life.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I'm going to ask the site admin to please make this guy stop following me around. All he does is keep talking about sperm and hand jobs. It's creepy as fuck.

I think Yong is satisfied by his wife and raising his son and has no time for any of that. But your comment is good for a little distraction from what we were talking about!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
you seem to have issue with people recognizing their own limits. There's nothing negative about it. Im not a rocket scientist not a biologist not a rich ceo not a brain surgeon but I'm happy really really happy with who I am and with my life.

Not at all. I have no arms or legs and I am also blind and deaf and I manage to run this site, drive to and from work every day and take care of a cat, all by myself! I feel you bro. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to stay put on an office chair and use my tongue to find braille symbols on my special keyboard and use my tongue to make these posts?

Hugh Jass

GateFans Cadet
it's obvious i'm not wanted here you made fun of my beliefs my views my tv shows even the gadgets I like mocked me for being who I am for not being in the top IQ.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
it's obvious i'm not wanted here you made fun of my beliefs my views my tv shows even the gadgets I like mocked me for being who I am for not being in the top IQ.

Oh, now look who can't take a little humor! Nobody is asking you to leave, and you are not unwelcome.

Not at all. I have no arms or legs and I am also blind and deaf and I manage to run this site, drive to and from work every day and take care of a cat, all by myself! I feel you bro. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to stay put on an office chair and use my tongue to find braille symbols on my special keyboard and use my tongue to make these posts?

You had me until you said you're taking care of the cat. I suspect Siete might see it the other way around. ;) :icon_lol:

Hugh Jass

GateFans Cadet
You must hate it when people assume because you say you are from Kentucky that you operate on a dimmer level than the rest of us. If I were an intelligent troll, I might create a sock puppet and just SAY I was from Kentucky and play dumb and "innocently" set people off here, while actually being somebody and somewhere else laughing my ass off because of course nobody at this dumb website would be able to figure it out. But you are not doing that! You love Apple, SGU, Star Trek Discovery, Michael Burnham, religion, yet you want to be at GateFans where nobody here is into any of those things? That is so cool! I am so glad you aren't really a sock puppet of former member troll using a VPN to appear like you are in Kentucky.

Oh, now look who can't take a little humor! Nobody is asking you to leave, and you are not unwelcome.

I can make fun of people's beliefs and political views and call them stupid as long as I put haha at the end? because your rules say no.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
@Hugh Jass

Stop dicking around Jass. Everything is fine. You're the one who started coming up with nicknames for everyone here OUT OF THE BLUE. Clearly an attempt to rile things up. Not saying there is malicious intent there, perhaps rather just to have some fun, at least that's what I suspect. But that's not the type of behavior that a new forum member will display. You don't join a club and start calling club members names if you have an intent to form lasting and meaningful relations with them. At least not normal people. And you're obviously not a weirdo, so don't even try playing that card. Also you keep referring to how you're a dumb fuck while it's obvious that you're not. I can tell. You know why? Because I'm really smart! By the way, the only person referring to hand jobs around here is you. It was sorta funny the first time but it has a long beard by now. I was enjoying your posts more when you were more focused on banter and mixed it with serious discussion. In fact, it was perfect, it livened thing up a bit around here. But you're clearly starting to go down a different path now and are only still just trying to get under people's skin now from the looks of it. You mentioned that we all think alike around here but clearly you must not have been paying close attention if you think that. There are in fact wildly opposite stances on many things. Some are really outspoken about certain opinions. Others are not. Silence does not equal agreement. But I think you know all of this very very well. I think you know all of us here. So cut the crap and as you put it "own your shit".

Hugh Jass

GateFans Cadet
@Hugh Jass

Stop dicking around Jass. Everything is fine. You're the one who started coming up with nicknames for everyone here OUT OF THE BLUE. Clearly an attempt to rile things up. Not saying there is malicious intent there, perhaps rather just to have some fun, at least that's what I suspect. But that's not the type of behavior that a new forum member will display. You don't join a club and start calling club members names if you have an intent to form lasting and meaningful relations with them. At least not normal people. And you're obviously not a weirdo, so don't even try playing that card. Also you keep referring to how you're a dumb fuck while it's obvious that you're not. I can tell. You know why? Because I'm really smart! By the way, the only person referring to hand jobs around here is you. It was sorta funny the first time but it has a long beard by now. I was enjoying your posts more when you were more focused on banter and mixed it with serious discussion. In fact, it was perfect, it livened thing up a bit around here. But you're clearly starting to go down a different path now and are only still just trying to get under people's skin now from the looks of it. You mentioned that we all think alike around here but clearly you must not have been paying close attention if you think that. There are in fact wildly opposite stances on many things. Some are really outspoken about certain opinions. Others are not. Silence does not equal agreement. But I think you know all of this very very well. I think you know all of us here. So cut the crap and as you put it "own your shit".

excuse me Lord Balls but I never said I'm a dumb fuck of course I am smart but I am aware of my limits. The bible teaches us to be humble and its that humbleness that I share and keeps me happy and grounded. I'm not delusional of who I am. Just because I don't have a university degree in science or math doesn't mean I'm a dumb fuck. I suspect you're no scientist or doctor either but does that make you a dumb fuck?

Also I didn't say you all think alike. Overdone One did. Here are his words

You love Apple, SGU, Star Trek Discovery, Michael Burnham, religion, yet you want to be at GateFans where nobody here is into any of those things?

Im not going down any path I didn't start this discussion. Youngjoke started chasing me around offering handjobs and telling me about his sperm fetish and overdone one bashed me for not liking everything you guys like and believing everything you guys believe. and this is supposed to make me feel welcome?

Hugh Jass

GateFans Cadet
@Lord Balls

Instead of chiming in just because so you can feel included and cool you should follow the whole thread and then make your opinion. Nothing of anything you said happened happened the way you said it did happen.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Im not going down any path I didn't start this discussion. Youngjoke started chasing me around offering handjobs and telling me about his sperm fetish and overdone one bashed me for not liking everything you guys like and believing everything you guys believe. and this is supposed to make me feel welcome?

Yawn...

And this is supposed to make us feel welcoming to you?

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
@Lord Balls

Instead of chiming in just because so you can feel included and cool you should follow the whole thread and then make your opinion. Nothing of anything you said happened happened the way you said it did happen.
I have followed everything. Just because I didn't "chime in" earlier doesn't mean I didn't keep track of things.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
So I'm supposed to sit back and let him chase me around asking for handjobs and sperm so you can all like me better?
The evidence does not support your perspective.