Random Banter

Hugh Jass

GateFans Cadet
You must hate it when people assume because you say you are from Kentucky that you operate on a dimmer level than the rest of us. If I were an intelligent troll, I might create a sock puppet and just SAY I was from Kentucky and play dumb and "innocently" set people off here, while actually being somebody and somewhere else laughing my ass off because of course nobody at this dumb website would be able to figure it out. But you are not doing that! You love Apple, SGU, Star Trek Discovery, Michael Burnham, religion, yet you want to be at GateFans where nobody here is into any of those things? That is so cool! I am so glad you aren't really a sock puppet of former member troll using a VPN to appear like you are in Kentucky.

Sorry I had no idea I would be so mocked for my beliefs. I'm not exactly pushing them on anyone. Also I just searched and I see I'm not the only one who goes to church.

https://www.gatefans.net/gforums/threads/hbo-to-film-documentary-on-scientology.27635/#post-903241

That person says they go to church. I'm sure I can find others if I search some more.

I know I'm not the sharpest tool in the bag but I totally own that and I made no secret about it. But I see two others who also share that fault and that's ok.

That makes two things you're picking on me for that I share with others yet you want to single me out as an outcast somehow.

And there are some really weird people here like youngjune who has been chasing me across threads asking me for hand jobs and telling me he likes sperm.

I might not be sharp but it doesn't make me dumb and it certainly doesn't make you better than me. I found this forum by chance like most forums I like to chat on and thought the people were friendly but I didn't know my likes and dislikes were prohibited material that would get me persecuted. This forum is obviously for everyone who agrees on everything. This is why there is so much division in our country because if I don't agree with you I'm the enemy. Who I vote for what I like what religion I worship those don't matter when you meet me because you don't know any of that. The moment I tell you it suddenly matters like it makes me a different person or something. You sir are an asshole and a bully.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Sorry I had no idea I would be so mocked for my beliefs. I'm not exactly pushing them on anyone. Also I just searched and I see I'm not the only one who goes to church.

https://www.gatefans.net/gforums/threads/hbo-to-film-documentary-on-scientology.27635/#post-903241

That person says they go to church. I'm sure I can find others if I search some more.

I know I'm not the sharpest tool in the bag but I totally own that and I made no secret about it. But I see two others who also share that fault and that's ok.

That makes two things you're picking on me for that I share with others yet you want to single me out as an outcast somehow.

And there are some really weird people here like youngjune who has been chasing me across threads asking me for hand jobs and telling me he likes sperm.

I might not be sharp but it doesn't make me dumb and it certainly doesn't make you better than me. I found this forum by chance like most forums I like to chat on and thought the people were friendly but I didn't know my likes and dislikes were prohibited material that would get me persecuted. This forum is obviously for everyone who agrees on everything. This is why there is so much division in our country because if I don't agree with you I'm the enemy. Who I vote for what I like what religion I worship those don't matter when you meet me because you don't know any of that. The moment I tell you it suddenly matters like it makes me a different person or something. You sir are an asshole and a bully.

Mkay. The problem is that you think we believe you when you say you "aren't the sharpest tool in the bag". It's even more obvious that you are only pretending to be. Also, why are you using a VPN to come here? A proxy is more anonymous. Or a least switch from NordVPN to ExpressVPN.

Hugh Jass

GateFans Cadet
Mkay. The problem is that you think we believe you when you say you "aren't the sharpest tool in the bag". It's even more obvious that you are only pretending to be. Also, why are you using a VPN to come here? A proxy is more anonymous. Or a least switch from NordVPN to ExpressVPN.

I don't know how any of that works except that my brother is a very anti-government snooping conspiracy type. He did something to the linksys router that's supposed to hide what we do from being recorded. I don't really care it doesn't give you the right to be such an asshole telling me my likes and beliefs aren't welcome. You could have asked me to leave more discretely in a private message.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I don't know how any of that works except that my brother is a very anti-government snooping conspiracy type. He did something to the linksys router that's supposed to hide what we do from being recorded. I don't really care it doesn't give you the right to be such an asshole telling me my likes and beliefs aren't welcome. You could have asked me to leave more discretely in a private message.

I am not asking you to leave. But it was you who started with the attacks against Yongjin, then again against Tripler. Not the simpleminded direct sort of attack, but the intellectually crafted "over the head" type that is just low flying enough to be picked up on by it's intended targets. I am only the one trying to address it. I am not the only one who is watching the show. Stay, but why not just be more direct?

Hugh Jass

GateFans Cadet
I am not asking you to leave. But it was you who started with the attacks against Yongjin, then again against Tripler. Not the simpleminded direct sort of attack, but the intellectually crafted "over the head" type that is just low flying enough to be picked up on by it's intended targets. I am only the one trying to address it. I am not the only one who is watching the show. Stay, but why not just be more direct?

I've been friendly and good humored then he chased me around the site soliciting me for handjobs and telling me he likes sperm and about how he bangs his siblings and jacked his brother during his childhood.

I didn't attack anybody. It's refreshing to see when I'm not the only dull spoon in the drawer and shared that with good humor with two people then one chased me around soliciting sex (I guess he thought we had a connection) and the other (tripper) told me to fuck off.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Also in case you didn't see I think this post is suggesting tripper is using two accounts because they type exactly the same. Isnt there a rule or something against having more than one account?

https://www.gatefans.net/gforums/threads/star-trek-discovery-sucks.28600/page-66#post-921745

Considering you are a new member, just assume we are aware of our own policies. :) If you could just tone it down a bit, things will go back to normal. You have a great sense of humor.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I've been friendly and good humored then he chased me around the site soliciting me for handjobs and telling me he likes sperm and about how he bangs his siblings and jacked his brother during his childhood.

I didn't attack anybody. It's refreshing to see when I'm not the only dull spoon in the drawer and shared that with good humor with two people then one chased me around soliciting sex (I guess he thought we had a connection) and the other (tripper) told me to fuck off.

See, we know you are more like the tricorder in the drawer only disguising itself as a "dull spoon". ;)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I still have no idea what you're saying I did wrong.

I didn't say you did anything wrong, I said that some of the sly zingers you are buzzing Tripler and Yongjin with are not lost on them, or on others here. Continuing with pretending you are a "dull spoon" and that you are naive is insulting.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I don't understand. I'm aware of my limits so that's a problem too?

This reminds me of the scene in Star Wars IV where Yoda was acting like a simple little forest gnome when he first met Luke.

Hugh Jass

GateFans Cadet
I didn't say you did anything wrong, I said that some of the sly zingers you are buzzing Tripler and Yongjin with are not lost on them, or on others here. Continuing with pretending you are a "dull spoon" and that you are naive is insulting.

??? I never claimed to be naive!!???? Where did I say I was naive or where did I act naive?!?? I'm not the smartest but that doesn't make me dumb or stupid. If you're trying to walk back being an asshole you're doing a really bad job.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
??? I never claimed to be naive!!???? Where did I say I was naive or where did I act naive?!?? I'm not the smartest but that doesn't make me dumb or stupid. If you're trying to walk back being an asshole you're doing a really bad job.

Stop saying stuff like that. :)

YJ02

Well Known GateFan

Hot Jizz has so much in common with a certain other member..who just happened to start coming back when HJ joined

and the phrase "word salad"; I haven't read that here since.... like last January

and the birthday thing..I won't say impossible, but, how uncanny

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
I still have no idea what you're saying I did wrong.

ok

so let's assume you are telling the truth....

just consider it a 'trial by ordeal'

after we "dunk the witch", if you don't drown, then you can be innocent

deal? :)

Hugh Jass

GateFans Cadet

I'm going to ask the site admin to please make this guy stop following me around. All he does is keep talking about sperm and hand jobs. It's creepy as fuck.