Random Banter

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Here's something which nicely demonstrates Pythagoras' little trick. :)

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
If someone could freeze themselves for countless million years, wake up and have a look around and then travel back in time, they could tell us which of these scenarios (if any) we will eventually get.

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
But would you call it anything near to being Sci-Fi ?

Ahhh, no, I don't think you can call a woman blasting demon spawn with which looks like a Colt 44, anything but fantasy.

Its based on a comic, so I suspect if you don't like 'super humans' then this show won't be for you.

Hugh Jass

GateFans Cadet
Not a chance would I buy another apple product ... This is my last phone from that company . An ifone is the only product of apple I have ever owned . Latest update for the iphone 4,5 and 6 which i have makes your battery die faster so you take it to the genius bar but they want to up-sell you or charge you a ton to replace the batteries . The newer fones have there batteries glued in so you brake a $1000 fone to change the battery and have to buy a new one . Apple YOU SAY !!! Never ever again !

The more I read your posts the more I feel like I have peers here! Your word salad is worse than mine and Youngjune! He and I may own the back of the bus but you are totally in the trailer hitched to the back of that bus! Did you ever jump bikes without a helmet? D

upload_2018-11-28_23-10-43.jpeg

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
The more I read your posts the more I feel like I have peers here! Your word salad is worse than mine and Youngjune! He and I may own the back of the bus but you are totally in the trailer hitched to the back of that bus! Did you ever jump bikes without a helmet? D

View attachment 34925

oh man, i love making homemade spas like that! :)

got to find my pics

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
That has been popular for many years.

Most of the recipes involve using regular white castles (no cheese or pickle) and some sage and celery and such to add to the flavor. I've had it before - wasn't too bad actually.

Last edited:
That has been popular for many years.

Most of the recipes involve using regular white castles (no cheese or pickle) and some sager and celery and such to add to the flavor. I've had it before - wasn't too bad actually.

At first blush it seems quite weird of a recipe but I guess it almost makes sense when you think about it. It has meat and I know some people make a "sausage" stuffing but I've never had it. I've even heard of "oyster" stuffing. But I only have done basic sage/bread stuffing but it might be interesting to try it with some form of meat.

I would actually try this particular recipe if I didn't have such a bad reaction to White Castle. I usually have a cast iron stomach but there's something about their sliders that ruins my digestive track for several days after eating that stuff. Still, I could probably modify the recipe using a different fast food brand of hamburger. Something to think about as I almost always end up with an extra turkey in my freezer over the holidays. :daniel_new004:

Hugh Jass

GateFans Cadet
don't you guys eat road kill down in kentucky? a turkey stuffed with burgers is probably a top choice meal for y'all, Hand Job

Youngjune are you going to troll for hand jobs in ever thread? You're becoming creepy with the begging. Isn't there some sort of rule against soliciting sexual favors?

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I seriously doubt Yongjin is really soliciting. He just has a somewhat demented sense of humor like a lot of us here do (witness my old SGU cannibalism thread)...

Hugh Jass

GateFans Cadet
I seriously doubt Yongjin is really soliciting. He just has a somewhat demented sense of humor like a lot of us here do (witness my old SGU cannibalism thread)...

He sure seems enamored with banging his cousins and jacking his cousin or brother or whatever he said. And he keeps following me around across threads asking for handjobs.

About that, Chloe never really struck me as being a full size meal. Even if you didn't have Eli's appetite she would still fail to satiate, don't you think?

*Can you imagine Eli's log entry as he details the experience of eating every crew member du jour? 'Day #56, still peckish after finishing Chloe Armstrong so I defrosted Camille Wray as a second course. I liken the experience to what it must be like to dine on sparrow, albeit not as gamey.'

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
About that, Chloe never really struck me as being a full size meal. Even if you didn't have Eli's appetite she would still fail to satiate, don't you think?

*Can you imagine Eli's log entry as he details the experience of eating every crew member du jour? 'Day #56, still peckish after finishing Chloe Armstrong so I defrosted Camille Wray as a second course. I liken the experience to what it must be like to dine on sparrow, albeit not as gamey.'

Don't you know? Eli brought along a huge stash of Fava Beans

the fiber stretches the belly and makes a nice full sensation

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

View attachment 34925

You must hate it when people assume because you say you are from Kentucky that you operate on a dimmer level than the rest of us. If I were an intelligent troll, I might create a sock puppet and just SAY I was from Kentucky and play dumb and "innocently" set people off here, while actually being somebody and somewhere else laughing my ass off because of course nobody at this dumb website would be able to figure it out. But you are not doing that! You love Apple, SGU, Star Trek Discovery, Michael Burnham, religion, yet you want to be at GateFans where nobody here is into any of those things? That is so cool! I am so glad you aren't really a sock puppet of former member troll using a VPN to appear like you are in Kentucky.