Random Banter

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
The-Tap-Strap-and-Case.png
ok..who bought one already? :) https://www.tapwithus.com/product/

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I had no idea what that was. The after reading the name I thought it was some kind of beer tap. Turns out it's not. Intriguing but probably not for me.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I had no idea what that was. The after reading the name I thought it was some kind of beer tap. Turns out it's not. Intriguing but probably not for me.

Um, nah. But thanks anyway! This thing demands that we learn a whole new typing language just to use it? :) I bet the people who came out with it think that it is going to go viral and everyone will want one. Like, why wouldn't they? :smiley-laughing021:

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Um, nah. But thanks anyway! This thing demands that we learn a whole new typing language just to use it? :) I bet the people who came out with it think that it is going to go viral and everyone will want one. Like, why wouldn't they? :smiley-laughing021:

idk man..i mean i am not getting one, but remember all the jokes when smart phones and the IPAD came out?

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
It could have it's uses. Especially when VR takes off, but I don't see it becoming a mainstream thing. At least not anytime soon.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
It could have it's uses. Especially when VR takes off, but I don't see it becoming a mainstream thing. At least not anytime soon.

it reminds me a bit like the device the rich kid in CHILDREN OF MEN was using

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I agree with your examples, but I would also like to add Aurochs. Modern-day cattle occasionally kill people, but these brutes were very nearly completely wild and would routinely kill people trying to deal with them.

That would be awesome to watch! A cow that turns to attack anyone trying to milk her, or a bull who suddenly charges people :)