Random Banter

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Let's try that again.

Yay it worked.

"95% thc"

see, they just have to fuck up everything, dont they? anything for " my product is better then yours...give your MONEY TO ME not them"

this industry seem to be rapidly moving away from its grounded "roots" of a regular ppl trying to do good and make some money, to just making money

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Wanted to post this in the thread we had about resurrecting the woolly mammoth but I couldn't find it.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Wanted to post this in the thread we had about resurrecting the woolly mammoth but I couldn't find it.

Why is ANYONE thinking of resurrecting any of these extinct animals? None of these extinct species should be resurrected IMO. They went extinct on their own. If they want to resurrect animals, lets start with those that humans killed of to extinction, not the ones that naturally went extinct. Bring back the passenger pigeon, the Dodo, the West African Black Rhino, etc. Doing this other nonsense is dumb. Next thing you know, they will want to resurrect Neanderthal or Raptors. How about we just leave that to the movies? :(

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan

That's pretty cool. I mean who cares about being the first to set foot on the moon. Now taking a selfie in space, that's something else! And that's decades before selfies even really became a thing.

Jim of WVa

Well Known GateFan
Why is ANYONE thinking of resurrecting any of these extinct animals? None of these extinct species should be resurrected IMO. They went extinct on their own. If they want to resurrect animals, lets start with those that humans killed of to extinction, not the ones that naturally went extinct. Bring back the passenger pigeon, the Dodo, the West African Black Rhino, etc. Doing this other nonsense is dumb. Next thing you know, they will want to resurrect Neanderthal or Raptors. How about we just leave that to the movies? :(

I agree with your examples, but I would also like to add Aurochs. Modern-day cattle occasionally kill people, but these brutes were very nearly completely wild and would routinely kill people trying to deal with them.