OMNI's Art Thread

heisenberg

Earl Grey
omg....:eek:

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
glad you guys like it so far. stay tuned for the final vid as im sure everyone here will enjoy it.

OMNI

:eek: :joy: OH MY GOD....awesome.

here is a new project :)

still rendering out more angles of atlantis but that takes a while so ive been modeling this for the fith time while waiting for everything to render out
its about a days work in it now give or take this time everything is accurate to a point since i am still adding my "style" if you will to some stuff.

decided to rebuild this as a few weeks ago i was given acsess to concept and refference images of the show model. SORRY cant share those due to a NDA so youll have to do with renders of my own model, but suffice to say i have gotten some good conections for 3d latly :) ;)

enjoy!

S

Stonelesscutter

here is a new project :)

still rendering out more angles of atlantis but that takes a while so ive been modeling this for the fith time while waiting for everything to render out
its about a days work in it now give or take this time everything is accurate to a point since i am still adding my "style" if you will to some stuff.

decided to rebuild this as a few weeks ago i was given acsess to concept and refference images of the show model. SORRY cant share those due to a NDA so youll have to do with renders of my own model, but suffice to say i have gotten some good conections for 3d latly :) ;)

enjoy!

You haven't been kissing Mallozzi's ass now have you? ;)

OMNI

You haven't been kissing Mallozzi's ass now have you? ;)
nope as he doesnt have this kind of acsess anymore and the stuff he has posted is allways early concept crap that changes drasticly once it gets into the episode.
otherwise he wouldnt have been allowed to show it publicly due to strict NDA's

S

Stonelesscutter

nope as he doesnt have this kind of acsess anymore and the stuff he has posted is allways early concept crap that changes drasticly once it gets into the episode.
otherwise he wouldnt have been allowed to show it publicly due to strict NDA's

Yeah but I thought you and him were sort of becoming friends and I'm sure he could bring you in contact with the people who created stuff for SG. :P

OMNI

Yeah but I thought you and him were sort of becoming friends and I'm sure he could bring you in contact with the people who created stuff for SG. :P

lol nono no friendship here :P
and i dont need him for that ;)
besides im sure he doesnt know their names or have even met them and i mean the real talent ie the artists that actually make the stuff and not the supervisor that takes credit :facepalm:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
lol nono no friendship here :P
and i dont need him for that ;)
besides im sure he doesnt know their names or have even met them and i mean the real talent ie the artists that actually make the stuff and not the supervisor that takes credit :facepalm:

:beckettu: NOW youre getting it. :) Gatefan1976 and I both have told you many times that you are ALREADY in the professional territory. They will not ask how you do what you do, they will simply give you a goal and you meet it...and get paid lots of dollahs. :D. The kind of talent you have cant be taught in a school or bought online. It has to be GIVEN from birth. :)

OMNI

FTL (work in progress)

[video=youtube;jDlqvP-FHHs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDlqvP-FHHs​

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
FTL (work in progress)

I love that animation! Now lets talk....hows about having Destiny punctured by a large asteroid right through the main hull? Yeah, and also have a coupla bodies floating (you know which) :) Wait...how about having the ship sliced in half by a beam weapon from the command ship of those drones? Cmon man! :P

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
FTL (work in progress)

Oh! Oh! Can you add the lifeless body of Lt. Scott being dragged alongside the ship by his shoe lace stuck in the air lock?

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Oh! Oh! Can you add the lifeless body of Lt. Scott being dragged alongside the ship by his shoe lace stuck in the air lock?

Alternately how about Destiny venting itself and the whole sordid crew being sucked out into space?