OMNI's Art Thread

YoshiKart64

Well Known GateFan
I have and never have had any sort of agenda against Gateworld. But that was unfair and I think everyone on this site is behind you in putting a claim on your own work.

G

Graybrew1

I have and never have had any sort of agenda against Gateworld. But that was unfair and I think everyone on this site is behind you in putting a claim on your own work.

Agreed, I don't post there that much, but that sounds wrong.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
This just sucks.
Not that I'm questioning you, but can you give a link to your original pics please?
I feel like posting on that thread.
yup it does.

here ya go. http://alxshipyards.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24
bottom of page the sgu sga and sg1 gates sga and sg1 gates are marked with my name and that was cropped off the poics.

and like i said be warned if you charish your GW account at all as any comment in my defence will likly end up with you being permanently banned.

Tropicana

Council Member
yup and as i MADE them i am the one who would recognise them first and imeidietly and i did.
and seeing as no one asked me if they were allowed to use them i can tell you for a fact thet they were "stolen" and used without my consent.
if however i had been credited i wouldnt have a problem nor would i have a problem with it if i was atleast asked first but nope that dindt happen.

and seeing as i have the whole "badboi" rep over there anything i say is disregared discredited and simply ignored.
Rally time I say.

When one voice isn't enough, if we put all of GFs' together, it should be something.

OMNI

ive had an agenda and an unplucked goose with them for a long time and long before even the predesessor of this site was formed and long before sgu was even around.
Agreed, I don't post there that much, but that sounds wrong.
yup GW where you as a user shut up or get banned as there is allways more where "we" came frome.... :facepalm:

OMNI

Rally time I say.

When one voice isn't enough, if we put all of GFs' together, it should be something.

no need for that and im not calling for anysort of posse to go get them i just wanted to vent and display the arrogance and stupidity of the person responsible for the theft and GW for defending him and dismissing my claims.

G

Graybrew1

ive had an agenda and an unplucked goose with them for a long time and long before even the predesessor of this site was formed and long before sgu was even around.

yup GW where you as a user shut up or get banned as there is allways more where "we" came frome.... :facepalm:

They deserve to have all of us create sock puppet accounts and go rally. LOL

S

Stonelesscutter

Hmmm I thought I had an account there from a long time ago, but apparently I don't.
So I'm afraid I can't post my comment there.

Tropicana

Council Member
no need for that and im not calling for anysort of posse to go get them i just wanted to vent and display the arrogance and stupidity of the person responsible for the theft and GW for defending him and dismissing my claims.
How about a banner?

N1.png

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
Whooa, wait guys. Let's give GW a chance to react to this before going into rally & troll mode :)

OMNI

Oooooo.
That really shivers me timbers. :P
LOL darnit i already greened a post of yours but this one was better shivers e timbers LMAO!
They deserve to have all of us create sock puppet accounts and go rally. LOL

Hmmm I thought I had an account there from a long time ago, but apparently I don't.
So I'm afraid I can't post my comment there.

thanks guys but i dont really want to start that kind of fuss i just wanted to vent and share what was going on so other could see what was going on :)

OMNI

Whooa, wait guys. Let's give GW a chance to react to this before going into rally & troll mode :)

indeed and seconded.
mi intent wasnt to rally the troops for an all out assult i just wanted to share something that pissed me off so others would see how stuff like that is handled over yonder :facepalm:

Tropicana

Council Member
They're not going to do anything, BagPuss has made that loud and clear.

So we have to be louder and clearer in our message and resolve! FOR JUSTICE!

Trolling IMO is never a good option, it has to be a medium that is easy to comprehend, I opt for banners. We create them, GW finds them and with their resulting sense of guilt and fear, it will force them to do a complete 180 on their policy.

G

Graybrew1

indeed and seconded.
mi intent wasnt to rally the troops for an all out assult i just wanted to share something that pissed me off so others would see how stuff like that is handled over yonder :facepalm:

Whatever you want, I would have your back if you wanted it. :biggrin:

S

Stonelesscutter

Keep on venting man.
Remember to breathe deeply. :)
I wasn't going to yell at anyone there.
Just wanted to post some civilized words (yes I can) to illustrate the matter at hand. ;)

S

Stonelesscutter

They're not going to do anything, BagPuss has made that loud and clear.

So we have to be louder and clearer in our message and resolve! FOR JUSTICE!

Trolling IMO is never a good option, it has to be a medium that is easy to comprehend, I opt for banners. We create them, GW finds them and with their resulting sense of guilt and fear, it will force them to do a complete 180 on their policy.

Let's steal GW's artwork and put that in our signatures!!! :P

OMNI

here is the responce the person who stole the pics has given.

View attachment 4435

and its PURE BS as i read and respond to ALL messages and comments on DA DAILY
and i can tell you that no such message has been recieved on my end.

S

Stonelesscutter

here is the responce the person who stole the pics has given.

View attachment 4435

and its PURE BS as i read and respond to ALL messages and comments on DA DAILY
and i can tell you that no such message has been recieved on my end.

Why don't you ask him the exact date and time he supposedly sent you that message. ;)
Then you could check if you didn't accidentally receive it for sure (maybe a spamfolder?) and you could have HIM check to see if he did actually send it.