OMNI's Art Thread

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.

a test using other peoples models for a scene id like to try once i finish my own ironman mesh.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Stonelesscutter

NICE!
Come on, admit it.
You just took a screenshot from the episode didn't ya!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
thanks man!
so it looks that good to you eh? sweet :P

maybe i should continue SGU in comic book form...

Can you show Destiny being impaled by a runaway seeder ship? How about showing it crashing into the surface of a planet, or broken in half on fire in space? Depending on Gauntlet's ending, I hope there is room for a fan-made ending showing them all dying and the ship blowing up. :)

OMNI

Can you show Destiny being impaled by a runaway seeder ship? How about showing it crashing into the surface of a planet, or broken in half on fire in space? Depending on Gauntlet's ending, I hope there is room for a fan-made ending showing them all dying and the ship blowing up. :)
i could but i dont want to ;)
and i could do a fan tie up in comic book form... maybe i should ask Aragon if he would be game to work out a basic short story that i can translate into a 3d rendered comic book..

heisenberg

Earl Grey

:laughing:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

It needs something....more destruction. How about a section of the ship torn away where we can see the interior decks exposed to space? You could add a couple of bodies drifting (make sure one looks like Chloe). That picture is awesome, but it doesnt convey "destruction" to me. There need to be pieces of the ship torn off...big ones. Like...the entire superstructure with the bridge sheared off the ship. How bout it? :)

Terran77

Captain Tightpants
It needs something....more destruction. How about a section of the ship torn away where we can see the interior decks exposed to space? You could add a couple of bodies drifting (make sure one looks like Chloe). That picture is awesome, but it doesnt convey "destruction" to me. There need to be pieces of the ship torn off...big ones. Like...the entire superstructure with the bridge sheared off the ship. How bout it? :)
ROTFLMAO!
:laughing:

OMNI

Agreed

OMNI

some improved explosion sprites added.. i have more stuff to try tho so considder this a w.i.p

G

Graybrew1

You really hate that character, don't you? ;)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
That's okay, I would throw both Young and Telford out the airlocks. ;)

I would definitely add Chloe into that airlock...but I want more than just blowing her into space. Perhaps a passing meteorite could go through her body, ot maybe one of those drones could slice her in half after she is floating in space? :D

G

Graybrew1

I would definitely add Chloe into that airlock...but I want more than just blowing her into space. Perhaps a passing meteorite could go through her body, ot maybe one of those drones could slice her in half after she is floating in space? :D

Careful, losing some of that Zen as you speak. LOL :P Everybody's got their weaknesses. :biggrin: