OMNI's Art Thread

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
I see a SyFy Saturday night movie in your future. ;)
now that'd be sweet :P

So proud I could almost cry.

:thoranime12::joy::cameron21:
:D

A Turkish movie with Spaceships! Now I'm getting very curious. :)

:rotflmao:
they have done quite a few since avatar came out actually that movie kinda kickstarted the whole thing down there from what ive read and imo they look better then the syfy MOTW's :P

anyway ill give you guys more info when i can!

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
So an update on all things Omni...

well i lost that damned contest and got berraded for having the balls to complain... but guess what? i gots me a freelancing gig out of that site and my mainpage featurette's over there!

i'll be making a few 3D spaceships for an upcomig scifi movie!!!! hows about them apples eh? (suck on that all those who hated and slammed me when i first started out)

its still only a freelance pay per model gig but it pays decently and its a nice notch to have on my resume besides how cool will it be to see my creations on the big screen :D

and nope cant give any details on the project beyond what ive said here Due to a NDA (non disclosure agreement) i had to sign but im happy nevertheless!

i do expect the coming weeks to be a bit hectic with this gig and all my other responsibilities including my CAD/CNC course etc but by pulling a couple all nighters i should be able to manage.

anyway thats that.

now by all means feel free to derail my thread even further with your latest topic ;)

Geez, bro! That's some really great news! :joy:

I'd do a little victory dance but I'm afraid space in the forum is a little tight and I may knock over a bunch of stuff and accidentally break things.

S

Stonelesscutter

I'd do a little victory dance but I'm afraid space in the forum is a little tight and I may knock over a bunch of stuff and accidentally break things.

I didn't know your ass was so big.

OMNI

indeed!

i know its a lil cramped for me aswell :P

I didn't know your ass was so big.

It's all those power bars I've been eating. Dammit the guy at the health food store told me they were healthy and I'd never need to exercise again!

:rotflmao:

That would be hilarious! :thoranime12:
'

i wouldnt mind :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
So an update on all things Omni...

well i lost that damned contest and got berraded for having the balls to complain... but guess what? i gots me a freelancing gig out of that site and my mainpage featurette's over there!

i'll be making a few 3D spaceships for an upcomig scifi movie!!!! hows about them apples eh? (suck on that all those who hated and slammed me when i first started out)

its still only a freelance pay per model gig but it pays decently and its a nice notch to have on my resume besides how cool will it be to see my creations on the big screen :D

and nope cant give any details on the project beyond what ive said here Due to a NDA (non disclosure agreement) i had to sign but im happy nevertheless!

i do expect the coming weeks to be a bit hectic with this gig and all my other responsibilities including my CAD/CNC course etc but by pulling a couple all nighters i should be able to manage.

anyway thats that.

now by all means feel free to derail my thread even further with your latest topic ;)

OMG! I just saw this thread....you are on your way dude, THIS IS IT! I knew you would be discovered by somebody very soon. :) This is it, buddy! This is your big break...

CONGRATULATIONS!

:joy::smiley_squee::joy::smiley_squee::joy::smiley_squee::joy::smiley_squee::joy::smiley_squee:

OMNI

OMG! I just saw this thread....you are on your way dude, THIS IS IT! I knew you would be discovered by somebody very soon. :) This is it, buddy! This is your big break...

CONGRATULATIONS!

:joy::smiley_squee::joy::smiley_squee::joy::smiley_squee::joy::smiley_squee::joy::smiley_squee:
you should really drop by more often dude :P

and i donno i dont want to claim this to be my "big break" but it sure is a decent stepping stone! ;)

thanks!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
you should really drop by more often dude :P

and i donno i dont want to claim this to be my "big break" but it sure is a decent stepping stone! ;)

thanks!

I drop by VERY often! Thing is, Im checking to see that the site is online, check for spammers, etc. I need to fix the mobile skin today. Im working on that right now. Tropi cant view the site with the other one I had installed. Anyway, this is the first step into your professional career. The first one is never the best one. :)

OMNI

I drop by VERY often! Thing is, Im checking to see that the site is online, check for spammers, etc. I need to fix the mobile skin today. Im working on that right now. Tropi cant view the site with the other one I had installed. Anyway, this is the first step into your professional career. The first one is never the best one. :)
oh i know you drop by the site often i ment the thread but maybe you just lurk it :P

indeed a first step to something greater perhaps but remains to be seen however im sure ill enjoy it tho :)

S

Stonelesscutter

tinkered some with my Destiny​

Aaah finally, new goodies. :)

Somehow when I just saw this I half expected some big as Norse god to come around and grab it and start swinging it like a pickaxe. :D

Is that shiny bit on the tip of it new?

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member

tinkered some with my Destiny​

I eagerly and patiently waited for this thread to once again float up with more eye candy to get my fix. Thanks, bro! It's about time, too. :D

OMNI

Aaah finally, new goodies. :)

Somehow when I just saw this I half expected some big as Norse god to come around and grab it and start swinging it like a pickaxe. :D

Is that shiny bit on the tip of it new?

I eagerly and patiently waited for this thread to once again float up with more eye candy to get my fix. Thanks, bro! It's about time, too. :D
thanks guys!

how about some more then? tried my hands at painting the FTL cloud..

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Are you only doing SGU related stuff right now? Would you do any other non-Stargate shows?

OMNI

Are you only doing SGU related stuff right now? Would you do any other non-Stargate shows?
im just playing and i have no plans for the stuff im making now so consider this practice.

and if inspiration strikes of course i will.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Let's see what you can do with an Imperial Cruiser from Star Wars. :icon_e_smile: