OMNI's Art Thread

S

Stonelesscutter

I'm warning you OMNI. Don't die on us. Or I will have to come and kick your ass.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.

My first EVER 100% photoshop painting.

i dont think i did bad for a first timer.​

OMNI

Destiny (RETEXTURED) now 90-95% accurate compared to studio model texture.

more PS experiments.

(2nd ever pure PS creation)

(3rd ever pure PS creation)

S

Stonelesscutter

How do you know it's 90-95% accurate? And then if you know that, why didn't you make it 100% accurate? ;)

I noticed a weird patch on the model.

View attachment 4867

OMNI

How do you know it's 90-95% accurate? And then if you know that, why didn't you make it 100% accurate? ;)

I noticed a weird patch on the model.

View attachment 4867

quick to jump at a chance to critique anything even tho you clearly have no concept of what goes into it or what im trying to portray frankly its ridiculously obvious and its starting to go beyond annoying.

1st i know BC i have HQ pics of the studio model.
2nd i dont know the lighting setup or surface settings for the studio model so i cant make it 100% on a easy breezy whim which you seem to think, i also have to keep in mind my computer limitations and render time.
3rd that is the sheild covering a hole in the hull (please dont be an idiot that just jumps on every chance they get to critique something that they themself have no grasp of as it just makes you look stupid and jealous.)

im def not in the mood for your BS atm.

S

Stonelesscutter

quick to jump at a chance to critique anything even tho you clearly have no concept of what goes into it or what im trying to portray frankly its ridiculously obvious and its starting to go beyond annoying.

1st i know BC i have HQ pics of the studio model.
2nd i dont know the lighting setup or surface settings for the studio model so i cant make it 100% on a easy breezy whim which you seem to think, i also have to keep in mind my computer limitations and render time.
3rd that is the sheild covering a hole in the hull (please dont be an idiot that just jumps on every chance they get to critique something that they themself have no grasp of as it just makes you look stupid and jealous.)

im def not in the mood for your BS atm.

My my.
I'm simply aiming to reply on your posts with comments that might benefit you instead of simply going "ooooooo" and "aaaaaaaa" all the time.
I figured you'd appreciate hearing some criticism instead of random applause.
Alas as made clear by the post you just made that is obviously not the case.
I will do you a favour by not commenting on your art again.

G

Graybrew1

I don't think Stone had any malice intended, I hate to see my friends fight.:(:(

OMNI

My my.
I'm simply aiming to reply on your posts with comments that might benefit you instead of simply going "ooooooo" and "aaaaaaaa" all the time.
I figured you'd appreciate hearing some criticism instead of random applause.
Alas as made clear by the post you just made that is obviously not the case.
I will do you a favour by not commenting on your art again.

what i find puzzling is that people like yourself that have little to no knowledge of CG think they are able to offer intellegent and constructive critiques when they so obviously are not, seeing as they do not know anything about it or what goes into it as you demonstrated when you were bitching about "weirdness" and why i hadnt done a 100% accurate texture, well then since you claim to be an expert and confident that you are able to offer critique DO BETTER.

"toys" critiqing proffesionals is something i take as an insult especially when everything stated in a crit is an unedjucated stupid statement and it makes the toy look ridiculous for trying to crit something they obviously have no grasp of.

and LMFAO!! diva much with the bolded and all? i never asked you to comment on them in the first place.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
RE: the fight to the death

Early in the bout my money will be on the Swede because he's younger and will no doubt be fueled by some sort of pine tree/grain alcohol concoction. But, if he over imbibes (as Nordic youth is often known to do) and loses his edge (and equilibrium) then no doubt the Dutch man (who is older and more devious) will simply wait until the young Swede tires out, then he'll go in for the kill -- albeit taking his time ala a cat playing with its food.

Then again the whole thing could quickly devolve into a purse-swinging/hair-pulling cat fight, which is just unsettling to watch. Oh well, now I don't know who to bet on. :(

OMNI

Early in the bout my money will be on the Swede because he's younger and will no doubt be fueled by some sort of pine tree/grain alcohol concoction. But, if he over imbibes (as Nordic youth is often known to do) and loses his edge (and equilibrium) then no doubt the Dutch man (who is older and more devious) will simply wait until the young Swede tires out, then he'll go in for the kill -- albeit taking his time ala a cat playing with its food.

Then again the whole thing could quickly devolve into a purse-swinging/hair-pulling cat fight, which is just unsettling to watch. Oh well, now I don't know who to bet on. :(

lol :)

i wasnt aware the this was some sort of "VS" thing as im just making my POV and standpoint clear as i get thes "so called" critiques all day long and 99.999999999999999% of the time they are from people who cant do it themselfs and simply dont have the skills or the knowledge to achiveve anything close to it.

and i find it annoying and funny that these people are the ones that seem to think they are able to critique.

oh and about the "VS" keep in mind the swed is currently sick so he is a bit weaker then usual ;)

S

Stonelesscutter

what i find puzzling is that people like yourself that have little to no knowledge of CG think they are able to offer intellegent and constructive critiques when they so obviously are not, seeing as they do not know anything about it or what goes into it as you demonstrated when you were bitching about "weirdness" and why i hadnt done a 100% accurate texture, well then since you claim to be an expert and confident that you are able to offer critique DO BETTER.

I have never claimed I am an expert or said anything like that or even implied that I have knowledge of CG. That's just you putting words in my mouth. I wasn't "bitching" about weirdness, I saw something that looked a little weird and I thought you might not have noticed so I pointed it out so you might have a look at it. That you feel it is bitching surprises me. Regarding my comment on the texturing accuracy, I thought I made a funny remark. Obviously you didn't see it that way. I didn't see how it could be possible to really know how accurate the model was until you gave the explanation for it. Thanks for enlightening me and for biting my head off.

"toys" critiqing proffesionals is something i take as an insult especially when everything stated in a crit is an unedjucated stupid statement and it makes the toy look ridiculous for trying to crit something they obviously have no grasp of.

and LMFAO!! diva much with the bolded and all? i never asked you to comment on them in the first place.

Seeing as you post your art on an open board it would appear logical that people are going to leave comments on them. Furthermore as all the rest of us here are "toys" as you name it because we don't have expertise on CG, perhaps it would be prudent to use your modly powers to close this thread of to commentary alltogether as visitors might risk getting burned for leaving an opinion.

S

Stonelesscutter

Lol. You are secretly gathering bets through PM are you you bookee.