OMNI's Art Thread

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
A peek at something im fiddling with..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOIqiORAMjE

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
As do i and coruscant is especially BADASS with the enire planet being one huge epic mega city :)

You like Coruscant?
I always found it a bit too "clean" for what it is, see if you can find images for the Planet Mort from SLA industries, you might like that one as well :)

OMNI

You like Coruscant?
I always found it a bit too "clean" for what it is, see if you can find images for the Planet Mort from SLA industries, you might like that one as well :)

indeed i do.

done a google couldnt find an image of planet mort... planet "mort" sounds ridiculous tho..

OMNI

Time for some wheels...

buddy of mine made the base mesh of the golf i did the texturing and bodykit aswell as some other stuff like doorhandles and thweaks to the wheels and rims.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
indeed i do.

done a google couldnt find an image of planet mort... planet "mort" sounds ridiculous tho..

It's another massive planet city like Coruscant, and the Heart of SLA industries. SLA however is totally dystopian and thrives on the death and destruction of others, hence the name Mort

OMNI

It's another massive planet city like Coruscant, and the Heart of SLA industries. SLA however is totally dystopian and thrives on the death and destruction of others, hence the name Mort

aah now i getcha mort as in mort'e, death etc then it aint a bad name but i just thought of the mort guy in Family guy when i saw irt :P

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
aah now i getcha mort as in mort'e, death etc then it aint a bad name but i just thought of the mort guy in Family guy when i saw irt :P

Nah, mort as in death yeah.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Hey Omni, have you ever seen images of Battletech mechs? or are you not a fan of "big robots"?

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Here's a picture of a "Madcat"

timberW.jpg

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan

You should check out Battletech or even Robotech, there are some great robots in there. I feel you like more "organic" forms of robots, have you checked out images from Bubblegum Crisis at all? They are more like the "bodysuit" style of mechs.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member