OMNI's Art Thread

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
We think you are wonderful Omni and you know you are good so who the heck cares what some little know nothing says? not I! :D

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
What a d@#@! I would have no problem going over there and saying something if you want. ;)

I am trying to and can't get to that link on gateworld, what thread is it in?

Nevermind I think I found it. It is done.

Sorry, I can't that thread to work, I will try another time. I can't deal with that right now.

thanks for the effort much apreciated :)

thank you :D

Escyos is an example of "Those who can't do, whine!" With his/her rebuttal post, that makes no sense at all, many people are artists in the many fields of art, does that make all the collective works on the same theme the same? No, jealousy towards the masters in art still continues i see.

aye and in general he is a bit of a douche imo with his end all be all know-it-all attitude.

We think you are wonderful Omni and you know you are good so who the heck cares what some little know nothing says? not I! :D

Aaaaw :) thank you Rac!

OMNI

its been a few days since i been in here... lots going on.. here is a peek at a lil sumthin sumthin currently being worked on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_I0m4FnZ1o

yes i seem the have caught the Star wars bug... cough cough**

S

Stonelesscutter

its been a few days since i been in here... lots going on.. here is a peek at a lil sumthin sumthin currently being worked on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_I0m4FnZ1o

yes i seem the have caught the Star wars bug... cough cough**

Cool.
Is this a prelude to a future Gate Wars series? ;)

S

Stonelesscutter

thnx.

nope dont think so as i lothe crossovers.

Okay.
Then are you doing a remake of the 3 original Star Wars movies? Coz that would be totally AWESOME!!! :D
(I hate it when I watch those now, makes me cringe)

EDIT: You could use Lego puppets instead of people. That would be easier and I doubt anyone would notice. :P

OMNI

Okay.
Then are you doing a remake of the 3 original Star Wars movies? Coz that would be totally AWESOME!!! :D
(I hate it when I watch those now, makes me cringe)

EDIT: You could use Lego puppets instead of people. That would be easier and I doubt anyone would notice. :P

nope. and i like em even tho i prefer the CG in the new ones the old ones still hold a special place in my heart.
and nope i dont have any LEGO and even if i did i wouldnt use lego that way.

OMNI

Here is something i threw together as my second submission for the Foundation 3D JUNE resource appreciation contest.

for the HQ fullview image please visit F3D

OMNI

well after much experimenting i think ive finally managed a somewhat decent night time render of my atlantis mesh.

S

Stonelesscutter

If I may offer my constructive criticism. I would say that I think the flat surfaces are still a little on the light side, so I would like to see those a bit darker. Also I think it would look great if there was more reflection of the light on the watersurface.

EDIT: There is a horizontal line at about a third of the height of the picture which clearly seperates a darker and lighter piece of sky. (rather noticeable on the fullscreen version, not so much on the smaller one)
EDIT2: The bottom part of the picture seems to be missing. It'd be great if there was more water there, which I think was your intention in the first place.

OMNI

If I may offer my constructive criticism. I would say that I think the flat surfaces are still a little on the light side, so I would like to see those a bit darker. Also I think it would look great if there was more reflection of the light on the watersurface.

EDIT: There is a horizontal line at about a third of the height of the picture which clearly seperates a darker and lighter piece of sky. (rather noticeable on the fullscreen version, not so much on the smaller one)
EDIT2: The bottom part of the picture seems to be missing. It'd be great if there was more water there, which I think was your intention in the first place.

@your edits

there are black wide screen bars not errors.

as for the rest nope.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Could use more nudity, but otherwise it's good. :beckettu:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
well after much experimenting i think ive finally managed a somewhat decent night time render of my atlantis mesh.

Oh...my...just beautiful. I can hear thw water lapping against the walls of the city, and see some of the lights flickering. BREATHTAKING!

S

Stonelesscutter

The new texturing does look better.
But how about some SG1 texturing. :)