The Walking Drama season 3

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Don't worry about it, save your brain cells. You should watch Banshee, think Bluce recommended it around here somewhere. It's pretty good and intense, albeit completely predictable.

I love Banshee!

Bluce Ree

You're right, you haven't missed a goddamn thing with this turd of a show. Sure they upped the action a tad bit this season, but it's still the same forced drama over and over and over. The actions of the characters is beyond stupid as usual. And just when we thought we'd be free of that horrible creature Lori we now have Rick hallucinating seeing her, in a flowing white gown no less. And don't even get me going about Andrea, seriously, her story line is horrendous.

I just watch with the hopes that they'll all be eaten by zombies soon. I know it's a long shot but I'm an optimistic person by nature so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Yeah, yeah. The old "Oh, I just <insert unpopular thing you do> because ..." excuse. :icon_lol:

I watch it, too, but I keep hoping it'll get better because I want to like the show. I wanna like it because I love the genre. :(
--- merged: Feb 25, 2013 at 10:24 PM ---
You love anything with tits and a monosyllabic vocabulary. ;)

A woman with exceptional oral skill and ample assets needn't an elaborate vocabulary. :D

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
It says something that Karl, the kid on the show, has gone from being an annoyance to being the most level headed adult of the whole group.

God, this turd of a show can't be flushed soon enough.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
You're right, you haven't missed a goddamn thing with this turd of a show. Sure they upped the action a tad bit this season, but it's still the same forced drama over and over and over. The actions of the characters is beyond stupid as usual. And just when we thought we'd be free of that horrible creature Lori we now have Rick hallucinating seeing her, in a flowing white gown no less. And don't even get me going about Andrea, seriously, her story line is horrendous.

I just watch with the hopes that they'll all be eaten by zombies soon. I know it's a long shot but I'm an optimistic person by nature so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

My mind left off at: DONT kill Daryl, kill off Lori and also think about killing off Rick. :) Season one was the only one I half liked. Like I said, perhaps a marathon of the missed season?

YJ02

Well Known GateFan

all zombies have just become "props" or backdrops--scenery that sometimes gets dangerous

in this last ep i sear one of those stupid "walk on dead" contest winners was in a shot--a chunky woman, clearly overdoing the bit "hey look everyone back home, its my big break!" Yeah...

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
all zombies have just become "props" or backdrops--scenery that sometimes gets dangerous

in this last ep i sear one of those stupid "walk on dead" contest winners was in a shot--a chunky woman, clearly overdoing the bit "hey look everyone back home, its my big break!" Yeah...

You mean the one that took a hammer to the head? Yeah, she stood out too much. I can just see her at "zombie school" where some low-level production assistant showed her how to walk and growl like a zombie. :rolleyes:

That said, at least she didn't squat and pee and moan like Rick does every scene he's in. ;)

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
You mean the one that took a hammer to the head? Yeah, she stood out too much. I can just see her at "zombie school" where some low-level production assistant showed her how to walk and growl like a zombie. :rolleyes:

That said, at least she didn't squat and pee and moan like Rick does every scene he's in. ;)

YES!! She was the one. Can you imagine (assuming she was a contest winner) how desparate a claim to fame as being a zombie on TWD? " That big glossy 8x10 up there was my big day on the set of TWD. I really cherish my time there..." Or for that matter, how can any 'real' actor even use their stint as a zombie for resume purposes? Funny-the desperation.

Bluce Ree

I'm watching The Mist and was just reminded how many of the main characters are also main characters in Walking Drama.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
I'm watching The Mist and was just reminded how many of the main characters are also main characters in Walking Drama.
lol, even the director or producer was the same guy, Frank something. Almost everyone from that movie went into walking dead, even the soldier guy was the zombie inside the tank way back in the beginning. Thought the movie was very disappointing, and lol'ed at the ending. 'pass by all these cars and don't bother to siphon off the cars' gas' and 'ran out of bullets to shoot myself with even though I could have lined up a couple of heads together to get two kills with one shot' and 'letting that religious nut live for so long'. I had so much hope for the movie, the mist and monsters were so cool! But the people just made me eyeroll myself into blindness.

Bluce Ree

lol, even the director or producer was the same guy, Frank something. Almost everyone from that movie went into walking dead, even the soldier guy was the zombie inside the tank way back in the beginning. Thought the movie was very disappointing, and lol'ed at the ending. 'pass by all these cars and don't bother to siphon off the cars' gas' and 'ran out of bullets to shoot myself with even though I could have lined up a couple of heads together to get two kills with one shot' and 'letting that religious nut live for so long'. I had so much hope for the movie, the mist and monsters were so cool! But the people just made me eyeroll myself into blindness.

Frank Darabont was let go after the first season. It was the only good season, very cinematic. They dumped Frank because his cinematic style of shooting episodes was too expensive and AMC wanted cheap & fast. Sucks, though. I really liked the first season.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Yet another episode that was just "meh".

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Were you really expecting more?

We have a budding war with the town that when you get to the bottom of it is Rick's fault - his rescue team did not need to go in with guns blazing and kill several townspeople (including an unarmed teenage girl) and as previously stated Michonne going off to kill the Governor made no sense. It gets REALLY hard to root for Rick or his pathetic group.

Then we have Andrea do what Andrea does best - stand around and be torn when there is nothing for her to be torn over. Why would she even be tempted to kill the Governor here - no one in their right mind would follow Rick as he is portrayed now. Basically the whole scene was just an excuse to have another nude (backside) shot of Laurie Holden. Just another character that could die tomorrow and no one would care.

Really the only characters that are even moderately interesting are Merle and Darryl. They at least have actual personalities.