What ship is this?
Staff member
Looks good. I can see it fine.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
You mean that it is distorted sort of like a trapezoid?

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
You mean that it is distorted sort of like a trapezoid?

Nope, that's not it. It has to do with the subject matter of the pic.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
perhaps its only those suffered from Bi-polar disorder who were meant to survive :crazy homer face:
--- merged: Nov 26, 2012 at 5:00 PM ---
See anything wrong with this screencap from TWD?

AlBIn.jpg
Is it the bent gun barrel? I am assuming you have a flat screen so that would eliminate "screen bend"

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
perhaps its only those suffered from Bi-polar disorder who were meant to survive :crazy homer face:
--- merged: Nov 26, 2012 at 5:00 PM ---

Is it the bent gun barrel? I am assuming you have a flat screen so that would eliminate "screen bend"

Yeah it's the bent rifle barrel. Even with the pic being distorted at the top the rifle is still hugely out of whack. You couldn't shoot out of a barrel like that, or, at the very least I wouldn't try. ;)

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Yeah it's the bent rifle barrel. Even with the pic being distorted at the top the rifle is still hugely out of whack. You couldn't shoot out of a barrel like that, or, at the very least I wouldn't try. ;)

:anim_19:
if there is no 'hard angle' in the barrel the rd will come out though it will eventually fail

when the soviets were in A-Stan the faults of their mass production came to light. many soldiers fell victim to bent barrels, especially in automatic weapons
they even made a movie with that as a minor role: http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/9th_Company/70140536?trkid=2361637

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
"MID SEASON FINALE" oh my the drama!

token 2 is dead..long live token 3 (for how long who knows?)

well, thank god for previews! now we know darryl is not going to die. he was in the previews-stupid, set up yet another "cliff-hanger" then give it away 2 seconds later.

i don't see how token 3 and his gang have survived to this point, no guns and screaming every step of the way.

But, I guess I shouldn't be surprised

and we got a glimpse (on actual "air" broadcast) of what we have all been longing for, a zombie love story:

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
"MID SEASON FINALE" oh my the drama!

token 2 is dead..long live token 3 (for how long who knows?)

well, thank god for previews! now we know darryl is not going to die. he was in the previews-stupid, set up yet another "cliff-hanger" then give it away 2 seconds later.

i don't see how token 3 and his gang have survived to this point, no guns and screaming every step of the way.

But, I guess I shouldn't be surprised

and we got a glimpse (on actual "air" broadcast) of what we have all been longing for, a zombie love story:

Why can't these shows ever have more than one Token at a time? What's the harm in having two Tokens?

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Why can't these shows ever have more than one Token at a time? What's the harm in having two Tokens?

well, there is the girl in the new group as well, but i wasn't counting her as she would be a "double token" so to speak

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
The whole episode feels contrived to me. Andrea finds the Governors zed daughter and room of severed zed heads. And she doesn't do the completely logical thing and finish him off? Then having in effect taken the Governors side she doesn't bust a cap in Michonne's crown when she had her dead to rights?

Meanwhile somehow after all this time there are STILL hordes of zeds in the prison and to make it even sillier ANOTHER gang of survivors? Sorry, but the prison isn't THAT big.

The biggest issue is that it is EXTREMELY hard to care one whit about any of these characters except Darryl. The result is that peril to anyone at all except Darryl is meaningless.

In all honesty I could have eaten some paper and a pencil and brought forth a better script on the porcelain throne.

Bluce Ree

The whole episode feels contrived to me. Andrea finds the Governors zed daughter and room of severed zed heads. And she doesn't do the completely logical thing and finish him off? Then having in effect taken the Governors side she doesn't bust a cap in Michonne's crown when she had her dead to rights?

Meanwhile somehow after all this time there are STILL hordes of zeds in the prison and to make it even sillier ANOTHER gang of survivors? Sorry, but the prison isn't THAT big.

The biggest issue is that it is EXTREMELY hard to care one whit about any of these characters except Darryl. The result is that peril to anyone at all except Darryl is meaningless.

In all honesty I could have eaten some paper and a pencil and brought forth a better script on the porcelain throne.

:icon_rotflmao::laughing::crying-028::smiley-laughing024::SmileyLaughingTears::icon_rotflmao:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Was I the only one giggling when all that far off screaming was going on? It was so stupid it was comical. At first I thought they were doing it to lure zeds into a trap so they could kill them but then the screaming began again once they got to the prison so apparently it was a theme with this group. And who was doing all the screaming, the chick that got bit? She was screaming before she got bit and then more afterwards. Screaming, screaming, always screaming. Now you'd think after being on the run for over a year that this group would know that noise attracts zeds so why this chick didn't know how to STFU is beyond me. :rolleyes:

The Shane hallucination was kind of cool, not because Rick was temporarily insane (again) but because we got to see a Wolverine-looking Jon Bernthal. Seems the writers still haven't let go of the whole "Rick goes crazy" plot yet.:rolleyes:

And yes, they kind of gave away what happens when the season resumes. The flash-bang smoke grenades in the background of the very scene they ended on sort of telegraphs it.

Oh yes -- and Andrea is a dummy. Sorry, there's no other way to say it, she's just plain dumb. Looks like they're setting her story up to be this big conflict of loyalties thing which should give her a chance to appear even more dumb.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan

yah man, andrea is a twisted chic..she dosnt know if she wants 'sick head collecting, zombie daughter havin dude' or the 'african princess "i'll cut ur head off wit my sword yo" Michonne.

maybe we'll see andree just say "f it, kill me and make me the preetiest zombie queen ever-and luv me". she is definet an 'issues' type of girl

all the z's should be nothing but piles of drippy goo' by now anyways. they must be keeping in shape-gots a good trainer like Bluce or somebody keeping them looking good--eating right and plenty of exercise my man..............

if anyones upset sorrry i just go tdone having soju with my wife............

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
yah man, andrea is a twisted chic..she dosnt know if she wants 'sick head collecting, zombie daughter havin dude' or the 'african princess "i'll cut ur head off wit my sword yo" Michonne.

maybe we'll see andree just say "f it, kill me and make me the preetiest zombie queen ever-and luv me". she is definet an 'issues' type of girl

all the z's should be nothing but piles of drippy goo' by now anyways. they must be keeping in shape-gots a good trainer like Bluce or somebody keeping them looking good--eating right and plenty of exercise my man..............

if anyones upset sorrry i just go tdone having soju with my wife............

Yes, Andrea has issues. Her character in the comic book is more hardcore kick-ass so they seem to be going in a different direction with the TV show character, which sucks. Not to be sexist but really, this chick drama angle they got going with her is just weak.

BTW -- I looked up Soju and see that it's a Korean beverage not unlike a sweet vodka (Wiki). Sounds right up my alley!!! :applause:

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Yes, Andrea has issues. Her character in the comic book is more hardcore kick-ass so they seem to be going in a different direction with the TV show character, which sucks. Not to be sexist but really, this chick drama angle they got going with her is just weak.

BTW -- I looked up Soju and see that it's a Korean beverage not unlike a sweet vodka (Wiki). Sounds right up my alley!!! :applause:

No that I am back to myself-and I am not going to go cliche and say "uh did i write that?" because I do have a small recollection of coming to the site. :happy0007:

I am not sure where you live, but if your local liquor store doesn't have you could try a korean food store. They were selling it "under the radar" here for awhile. Got away with it since they were selling the non-import with the label entirely in korean. then the PLCB caught on.
Its pretty good, it has no real taste of its own so you can mix it with almost anything. The best part is no hangover, no dry mouth no headache, etc.. Don't even asks how that works at 19%alcohol

TWD= I can not say that I will watch it when it comes back. I'll have an issue with the whole following it through to the end, but it is a time-suck. A 1hr entire waste of time. I don't know what else to say about it other then predictable, silly, pandering. blah, blah,blah.

Bluce Ree

The only thing I will say about this show is they've toned down the melodrama quite a bit this season. Most shows suck in their first season then get better every season. TWD is one of those shows that rocked in its first season then dumped its producer, castrated its creator and cut the show's budget. Now we have entire seasons that take place on a single set. Last year, we were at the Walton's house. This year, we're in a prison that's apparently gigantic enough to lose hundreds of zombies but all we see is a hallway, a staircase everyone hangs out at and a cage in which they keep closing visitors.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
The problem with this season is that they're now trying to make up for lost time (from that wasted season on the farm :rolleyes:). It's like they're trying to cram everything into the third season now. Case in point, they shoe horned in Rick's bout of craziness. In the comic it lasts much longer, not that I want it to last longer in the TV show, quite the opposite. As it is I don't see any reason to even have that plot device going on right now. It's not effective nor is it believable. It's just dumb.

And they keep adding characters then killing them off at a rapid pace (and God help you if you're a black character).

Bluce Ree

The problem with this season is that they're now trying to make up for lost time (from that wasted season on the farm :rolleyes:). It's like they're trying to cram everything into the third season now. Case in point, they shoe horned in Rick's bout of craziness. In the comic it lasts much longer, not that I want it to last longer in the TV show, quite the opposite. As it is I don't see any reason to even have that plot device going on right now. It's not effective nor is it believable. It's just dumb.

And they keep adding characters then killing them off at a rapid pace (and God help you if you're a black character).

Yes, we're already at Token S. Wellington III, Esq. On the other hand, black chicks on action flicks last longer because, well, they're just hot. :icon_lol: