So how was your day?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
ive been itching to rewatch city of god myself since its been a while
but i dont think i saw it on stones list.

G

Graybrew1

I like being out for abit with fiends, but sory to miss your rewatch.Have fun guys, I will be here mobile.

S

Stonelesscutter

take yer time :) ill be around til 4-5am ;)

Okay I have it now. But I'm watching a documentary at the moment so I'll need at least 45 minutes before I can watch it. ;) Shall we say, 10pm eurotime then?

OMNI

cool make sure it has subtitles as it is in portugese ;)
and 10pm euro thats in about an hour right?

sorry i went awol for a bit there. i had to make some dinner and do some washing up!

S

Stonelesscutter

cool make sure it has subtitles as it is in portugese ;)
and 10pm euro thats in about an hour right?

sorry i went awol for a bit there. i had to make some dinner and do some washing up!

Actually when I said 10pm I meant the 10pm that's in about 5 minutes. But that's okay. I'm not in a hurry. Busy with some SFN stuff at the moment. You let me know when would work for you. ;)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Going sailing after all!

Okay, I got my call, and Im going sailing today. :) Its a 35" sloop, and a bit of a gray day but it should be fun. Enjoy your rewatches! Im going to only be gone about 3 hours (a 3 hour tour....a 3 hour tour...:icon_e_confused:).

Tropicana

Council Member
Have fun with your sailing, it sounds really fun and cool especially in Cali.

We only got the North Sea here and it's not so nice - cold, windy, grey... cold.

S

Stonelesscutter

Okay, I got my call, and Im going sailing today. :) Its a 35" sloop, and a bit of a gray day but it should be fun. Enjoy your rewatches! Im going to only be gone about 3 hours (a 3 hour tour....a 3 hour tour...:icon_e_confused:).

Goodluck sailing in your 35" sloop. :facepalm:
:P

OMNI

Actually when I said 10pm I meant the 10pm that's in about 5 minutes. But that's okay. I'm not in a hurry. Busy with some SFN stuff at the moment. You let me know when would work for you. ;)
aah i see that 10 pm that my time :P gmt+1 :P
a
nd ive been looking at whats been going on :)
and like i said ill be here til 4-5am so you let me know or we can do it tomorrow ;)

S

Stonelesscutter

aah i see that 10 pm that my time :P gmt+1 :P
a
nd ive been looking at whats been going on :)
and like i said ill be here til 4-5am so you let me know or we can do it tomorrow ;)

I can go at 22:30 or perhaps at 23:00 or at any time in between or at a later time. :P