So how was your day?

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
well i guess there are fans, fanboys, squees, and uh,...whatever this is classified as.

I wonder if these ppl act and dress like this at home? or in "normal" daily activities--now that would be a hoot.:biggrin:

Dude, they are clips from a show in Disneyland, if you can't let your "inner kid" out there...............

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Dude, they are clips from a show in Disneyland, if you can't let your "inner kid" out there...............
:facepalm: :ditto: disney always brings out my inner child...:thoranime12:

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow day today... pretty much norhing happening here... where is everyone? and those that are here why arnt you posting anything?

S

Stonelesscutter

sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow day today... pretty much norhing happening here... where is everyone? and those that are here why arnt you posting anything?

I was waiting for you to post something. ;)

OMNI

well since it is sunday one would figure people would have more time too hang out :)

S

Stonelesscutter

hehe i was sort of doing the same :) so any watches on for today?

I believe all of this weeks rewatches have been bumped up to next week so there probably aren't any on the schedule for today. Let me ask Graybrew to be sure.
Ofcourse an impromptu rewatch can always be arranged.

OMNI

I believe all of this weeks rewatches have been bumped up to next week so there probably aren't any on the schedule for today. Let me ask Graybrew to be sure.
Ofcourse an impromptu rewatch can always be arranged.

well im most likly game for one ;)

S

Stonelesscutter

Apart from everything that's on my movie-list, I have the following available on my drive...

Fast Five, Source Code, Transformers 3, Battle Los Angeles, Big Trouble in Little China, Cars 2, City of Ember, Cowboys and Aliens, Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children, Mongol, Open Season 3, Pirates of the Caribbean 4, Soylent Green, The King's Speech, The Neverending Story 3, Tremors 1-4, Wanted, X-Men First Class, Escape From New York, Ferocious Planet, The Hidden.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

I just got up, and its almost 11:00am here. Im having my first cup of coffee. Its gray and overcast today. There is a sailing trip planned, but we may decide not to go if it rains. Water is choppy before rain.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I will be mobile for awhile longer, but I can lurk the rewatch.

COOL outfit, Gray! Nice hairstyle, so cute and girly girly. :) Im working on some of the new features for GateFans 2.0 and playing with new front page design themes.

OMNI

Apart from everything that's on my movie-list, I have the following available on my drive...

Fast Five, Source Code, Transformers 3, Battle Los Angeles, Big Trouble in Little China, Cars 2, City of Ember, Cowboys and Aliens, Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children, Mongol, Open Season 3, Pirates of the Caribbean 4, Soylent Green, The King's Speech, The Neverending Story 3, Tremors 1-4, Wanted, X-Men First Class, Escape From New York, Ferocious Planet, The Hidden.

lol lots of movies that aint "out" yet.... :P

OMNI

I just got up, and its almost 11:00am here. Im having my first cup of coffee. Its gray and overcast today. There is a sailing trip planned, but we may decide not to go if it rains. Water is choppy before rain.
aah i see :) its 8pm over here :) btw check your PM's

OMNI

well it is a big list and i have many of those.. not sure what i feel like watching tho.