So how was your day?

AtlantisOrka

GateFans Noob
vroom vroom beep beep! Just watched Cars 2.

S

Stonelesscutter

Yeeah!!1 The wedding itslef was awsome and trulyy moving (i was amlost close to shedding a taer when the bride (and my new sister) sang for my brother). But the aftrer party was pretrty damn good too, and I'm åretty durnk so its tiem for me to go to bed. Good night!

Drynk? No kiddnig. Who woudl have htöugth.
:D

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
vroom vroom beep beep! Just watched Cars 2.

I guess you enjoyed it eh? we like Pixar-type movies here too. Monsters Inc is one of my faves. my daughter snookie looked like boo- even to the pony tails and would sing on the potty when she was little. :) hubby loves the incredibles so I gave it to him a few years ago for christmas. We don't even "borrow little kids" to go to the movies as some of our friends do (snookie is 20+ and she goes too) we admit to being adults that enjoy (some) kids movies. :)

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
I was part of a BBQ--unfortunately it was on GF's and I was the main course:D :eek:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I was part of a BBQ--unfortunately it was on GF's and I was the main course:D :eek:

well you should have left the flame thrower at home. ;)

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
S

Stonelesscutter

Yikes, was there some sort of problem today? I must have missed it. :eek: :P

You're not the only one.

I leave you kids alone to play by yourselves for one evening and look what happens!

A similar thing happened a few months ago when I didn't visit for a month and when I came back the site didn't exist anymore and had split into two new ones. :P

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
You're not the only one.

I leave you kids alone to play by yourselves for one evening and look what happens!

A similar thing happened a few months ago when I didn't visit for a month and when I came back the site didn't exist anymore and had split into two new ones. :P

Good to see you picked the the right forum - unless you are still posting on both.? :rolleyes:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Good to see you picked the the right forum - unless you are still posting on both.? :rolleyes:

as for me (and yes to someone who might get angry, I am speaking just for me), I posted a 'lift' from a new thread at Syfy's BSG thread on GF's 'NuBSG' thread. All I CAN SAY is that things are bit more civil there in the give and take. Their site is far different from the Sg and SGU ones at Syfy. (ok someone go and call me a prima donna--its there in print argue with me or anyone else how that posted discussion is not more civil than the one that took place here) (now, someone go ahead with the cliche " I f you think their so much better than go there":icon_e_sad:)

G

Graybrew1

as for me (and yes to someone who might get angry, I am speaking just for me), I posted a 'lift' from a new thread at Syfy's BSG thread on GF's 'NuBSG' thread. All I CAN SAY is that things are bit more civil there in the give and take. Their site is far different from the Sg and SGU ones at Syfy. (ok someone go and call me a prima donna--its there in print argue with me or anyone else how that posted discussion is not more civil than the one that took place here) (now, someone go ahead with the cliche " I f you think their so much better than go there":icon_e_sad:)

I don't know if there is confusion, but I know the previous conversation is acutally about SFN nexus and GF. Not about Syfy at all, Syfy is considered a friendly ally site to this forum .
Sorry for any confusion. I can explain if you PM me.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
I don't know if there is confusion, but I know the previous conversation is acutally about SFN nexus and GF. Not about Syfy at all, Syfy is considered a friendly ally site to this forum .

No SS was responding to RAC80 and my posts..he/she quoted them above

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
glad you clarified that for some. :facepalm:
Sorry yongjin SS was refering to stonelesses' comment about being gone then finding two forums when he came back...it actually had nothing to do with either of us. :facepalm:

yeah stoneless- my ratio is about the same as yours...well maybe more like 100 to 1.

G

Graybrew1

yeah stoneless- my ratio is about the same as yours...well maybe more like 100 to 1.

I purposely don't tell the new members about it, it is not exactly a good "selling" point to get people here, and I thought it was usually kept to FH.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I purposely don't tell the new members about it, it is not exactly a good "selling" point to get people here, and I thought it was usually kept to FH.

not always...there's nothing wrong with admitting a site split...happens all the time. :)

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Sorry yongjin SS was refering to stonelesses' comment about being gone then finding two forums when he came back...it actually had nothing to do with either of us. :facepalm:

then there should have been no reason for him to quote me then, was there?:facepalm::facepalm: Oh wow,I can use emoticons too!!!