So how was your day?

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
a better day today...less storms & rain and more sunshine. But on the plus side...my garden is flowering marvelously! :)

AtlantisOrka

GateFans Noob
Same old same old. Playing Global Agenda and Champions online and some AVA whats it called...Alliance of Valiant Arms. Kinda bored and i'm back here where i haven't been for so so long.

G

Graybrew1

Same old same old. Playing Global Agenda and Champions online and some AVA whats it called...Alliance of Valiant Arms. Kinda bored and i'm back here where i haven't been for so so long.

Welcome back. Hope you have fun. :biggrin:

AtlantisOrka

GateFans Noob
Thank you very much guys for the welcome backs. Good to be back :):shepwave:

G

Graybrew1

Thank you very much guys for the welcome backs. Good to be back :):shepwave:

If you like movie rewatches, we do them here now, there is two coming up this week. I will send you a PM with the details and the links, the one for tomorrow is closed for voting but you can still participate, the poll for Friday is still open for voting.

We are also looking into adding some TV rewatches too. We pick a time, get the TV/Movie and rewatch it and make comments about it while we are doing it. We have had a blast with the first several. :biggrin:

AtlantisOrka

GateFans Noob
Great! Thanks it sounds like fun :)

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
Todays' actually a bit of a busy day with it being Midsummer's Eve as well as my brother's birthday. Oh and my other brother is getting married today as well. But I think it all will turn out to be good day, and hey, I can even see a bit of blue sky peak trough the cloud cover, so things are looking up! :P

S

Stonelesscutter

Todays' actually a bit of a busy day with it being Midsummer's Eve as well as my brother's birthday. Oh and my other brother is getting married today as well. But I think it all will turn out to be good day, and hey, I can even see a bit of blue sky peak trough the cloud cover, so things are looking up! :P

Sounds to me like you have a day of heavy partying ahead of you. :)

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan

A wedding on midsummers eve??
How very pagan of your brother :P

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Just finished A Midsummer Night's Dream.... lovely movie (the recent adaption) and Stanley Tucci is great as Robin Goodfellow. :P

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
Sounds to me like you have a day of heavy partying ahead of you. :)

Yeeah!!1 The wedding itslef was awsome and trulyy moving (i was amlost close to shedding a taer when the bride (and my new sister) sang for my brother). But the aftrer party was pretrty damn good too, and I'm åretty durnk so its tiem for me to go to bed. Good night!