So how was your day?

S

Stonelesscutter

24 hour partying is fun up there for a while but then you just get sick of the perpetual sunlight. Like Omni said, it really does get mentally challenging and towards the end you probably won't know if the time is six in the morning or six in the evening.

Thankfully, I live further south so I don't have to deal with the midnight sun on a regular basis, though it doesn't exactly get dark here either. Not darker than this anyway.
View attachment 4476

Sweden. It's just a freaky place. :)

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
Sweden. It's just a freaky place. :)

It is, isn't it? :) In other news, I just returned from watching the sunrise down by the marina. I wish I'd brought my cellphone so I could've taken a picture, but I think we all know that a simple picture just isn't enough to portray something so beautiful.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Finally feeling healthy here. had some massive t-storms last night but hey, nothing was damaged around here and we slept in this morning. :P Nice to be feeling like "me" again! :D

G

Graybrew1

Found a place with the best sushi grade tuna I have ever eaten in my life. I asked them where they get it from and they tell me South America. Modern tech is amazing. Tasted as fresh as could be.

It was perfection. :D

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Just came back from watching source code.
This movie is win! Clearly one of the best sci-fantasy movies in a while.It's as good as Moon. Anyone who hasn't watched it,watch it!

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Found a place with the best sushi grade tune I have ever eaten in my life. I asked them where they get it from and they tell me South America. Modern tech is amazing. Tasted as fresh as could be.

It was perfection. :D

I love good sushi. snookie spent a year and half in the Oakland Ca. area and came back with a real love for sushi. She infected me and spent the summer dragging me to all of the sushi bars in Indy and we have three we just LOVE! It is amazing how fresh the fish tastes here in the midwest. They ship it in to our fave places every other day or so...OMG is it GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I love good sushi. snookie spent a year and half in the Oakland Ca. area and came back with a real love for sushi. She infected me and spent the summer dragging me to all of the sushi bars in Indy and we have three we just LOVE! It is amazing how fresh the fish tastes here in the midwest. They ship it in to our fave places every other day or so...OMG is it GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

When I was in Indy the week before last I wound up eating fish every night. I like fish but it was strange to do that - it just evolved from the circumstances each night. For example on Thursday evening a small group of us went to McCormick's, and seeing as it makes its bones as a top seafood restaurant it made sense to order fish. The night before the whole team was at Palomino's, a local notre italiano restaurnat, and the parnesan encrusted tilapia just leapt off the menu at me.

G

Graybrew1

When I was in Indy the week before last I wound up eating fish every night. I like fish but it was strange to do that - it just evolved from the circumstances each night. For example on Thursday evening a small group of us went to McCormick's, and seeing as it makes its bones as a top seafood restaurant it made sense to order fish. The night before the whole team was at Palomino's, a local notre italiano restaurnat, and the parnesan encrusted tilapia just leapt off the menu at me.

That tilapia sounds yummy too.:biggrin:

I greened all my fellow fish lovers.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
That tilapia sounds yummy too.:biggrin:

I greened all my fellow fish lovers.

It was quite tasty indeed. That it was tilapia made it even better, as my three favorite fish (to eat) are tilapia, whitefish and catfish.

G

Graybrew1

It was quite tasty indeed. That it was tilapia made it even better, as my three favorite fish (to eat) are tilapia, whitefish and catfish.

I would have to switch out the cat for rockfish and the whitefish for the tuna.

Goodness, now I am craving FISH. :biggrin: