So how was your day?

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
If he actually put his speeches on it, that would be kind of egotistical.

How about if I give somebody a picture of ME for THEIR gift. Unless it's my mom, I would never do that. :biggrin:

Probably depends on what you were doing in the photo... :biggrin:

SciphonicStranger

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
If he actually put his speeches on it, that would be kind of egotistical.

How about if I give somebody a picture of ME for THEIR gift. Unless it's my mom, I would never do that. :biggrin:

Alas he did. To be fair it also had video from 2 previous visits of Elizabeth II to the US and a collection of classic songs. Go figure.

SciphonicStranger

thanks yes- it was a rough night but luckily all of the tornados were over 100+ miles away...but we still got pinpong ball sized hail and the winds were wicked! :P

Glad to hear that you are OK. :)

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
hey Gray--good news. if you haven't already heard--those groups you were talking back are forming a new "super group"--NKOTBBTB. NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK AND BACKSTREET BOYS. Good news hey? :joy:

G

Graybrew1

hey Gray--good news. if you haven't already heard--those groups you were talking back are forming a new "super group"--NKOTBBTB. NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK AND BACKSTREET BOYS. Good news hey? :joy:

Are you smoking something funny, I don't think so.:facepalm: But I do love ABBA. We can't all be perfect though. ;)

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Are you smoking something funny, I don't think so.:facepalm: But I do love ABBA. We can't all be perfect though. ;)

Yongjin's super group could be worse - add SG to the end....

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
SG = Spice Girls...

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member

Lilith

GateFans Noob
Do you think our President got a headache after he "royally" srcewed up the toast of the Queen--when he was talking over "God Save the Queen" that is ? She gave him that icy cold, evil Aunt type stare:icon_eek: On top of his screw up maybe she is still peeved about him giving her an Ipod when she visited here last year:icon_e_wink:

Yes, he did bring tacky to our highest office. Cousin George is enjoying his time off attending baseball games.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
1,189 days and still no word on a "FLASH GORDON (with original music by Queen!)" remake:(