So how was your day?

S

Stonelesscutter

It's gonna suck for someone, no matter what time you pick, sad part about a multinational community

Actually the time Graybrew suggested might actually be workable for any one of our members.
6PM East-coast US, 11PM UK, 12PM/0AM for western europe (including sweden, germany, france and spain), 8AM for east-coast Australia (I assume that's where you live)

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Actually the time Graybrew suggested might actually be workable for any one of our members.
6PM East-coast US, 11PM UK, 12PM/0AM for western europe (including sweden, germany, france and spain), 8AM for east-coast Australia (I assume that's where you live)

Indeed, 8am, when I'm getting my daughter ready for school or the rest of Oz is on thier way to work :( A US friday night would be best I suppose, assuming people either want to stay up for it or don't have anything on in the morning.

G

Graybrew1

Like I said , I will be working from home tomorrow, I can do it at any time. I have to pause for work but other than that , I am yours tomorrow.........give me some scifi.:biggrin:

S

Stonelesscutter

I'll let all of you decide when you want to do it.
For me it's pretty much always workable except when it's about 6 or 7 AM for me. Even though I stay up late I tend to get REALLY tired by then. ;)

G

Graybrew1

I don't think that would work for anybody else either. How many hours ahead are you? six? That would make it midnight or later here. So I doubt that would work.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
S

Stonelesscutter

Just curious -- do you ever sleep?

I just crawled into my bed 10 minutes ago and now the yawning is setting in.
Yesterday I got home late because I was helping my barkeep friend out.
Just when I was getting into a rhythm of going to bed a little earlier. :P

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I just crawled into my bed 10 minutes ago and now the yawning is setting in.
Yesterday I got home late because I was helping my barkeep friend out.
Just when I was getting into a rhythm of going to bed a little earlier. :P

I assume you have someone there to help you put the coffin lid on tight, correct?

S

Stonelesscutter

I assume you have someone there to help you put the coffin lid on tight, correct?

No need for coffins, I got curtains remember. ;)
Gonna sleep now by the way.
I bet you're not far away from doing so yourself.
So, nighty night.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
No need for coffins, I got curtains remember. ;)
Gonna sleep now by the way.
I bet you're not far away from doing so yourself.
So, nighty night.

Good night my Dutch counterpart! Sleep well to the soft hum of the ever-twirling windmill "blades".

And yes, it's time for bed here also.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
woke up at 2 am to the sound of hail hitting the house! Dang it's loud when it hits a window! :P Luckily nothing was damaged just lost a couple hours of sleep! :P