So how was your day?

S

Stonelesscutter

i am sure someone has it up on YT...I don't think anyone 'official' cares that its there and would do nothing to take it down.

Are you talking about a movie or a series here?
I have never heard of Krull before.
I've heard of Kull though. I think he was a conqueror.

G

Graybrew1

i am sure someone has it up on YT...I don't think anyone 'official' cares that its there and would do nothing to take it down.

So, wait , we are talking about a movie called Krull right, I have Netflix and if you want I was serious and a lot of others might be interested as well. To do a rewatch and the discuss it. That is the type of stuff we do over here, right kids , anyone I am up for it. It is scifi right?

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
So, wait , we are talking about a movie called Krull right, I have Netflix and if you want I was serious and a lot of others might be interested as well. To do a rewatch and the discuss it. That is the type of stuff we do over here, right kids , anyone I am up for it. It is scifi right?

it's a little bit of a lot of things..yes, it is a "movie"-that is actors and sets recorded on film/video-other than that, the definition barely applies--I still remember being so pi##ed when I paid to get into the theatre to watch it, my first teenage disappointement ;)
here is a link for some insight http://www.badmovies.org/movies/krull/

S

Stonelesscutter

it's a little bit of a lot of things..yes, it is a "movie"-that is actors and sets recorded on film/video-other than that, the definition barely applies--I still remember being so pi##ed when I paid to get into the theatre to watch it, my first teenage disappointement ;)
here is a link for some insight http://www.badmovies.org/movies/krull/

I think it's great!
Let's all watch this crappy movie together and discuss it. :joy:
It's findable on piratebay. Downloading it now. Shall have it in about an hour.

G

Graybrew1

I think it's great!

We need to pick the date for the full re watch, when do you guys want to watch it?

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
I think it's great!
Don't waste the storage space..its on Yt, all of it in parts 1-13

you can even watch it in French-the language doesn't matter-its probably an improvement if its unintelligible:rolleyes:

G

Graybrew1

Don't waste the storage space..its on Yt, all of it in parts 1-13

you can even watch it in French-the language doesn't matter-its probably an improvement if its unintelligible:rolleyes:

Can I get it on Netflix, that is free for me?

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
220px-Krull.jpg

:rotflmao:

S

Stonelesscutter

I hope I am not sorry about this, but I am game. :biggrin:

Oh I already KNOW we're going to be sorry about this.
But what the heck. Sometimes you need to take a down so you can later enjoy the up. :)
If you have Netflix than wouldn't you be the appointed person to find out if it's on Netflix?

G

Graybrew1

Oh I already KNOW we're going to be sorry about this.
But what the heck. Sometimes you need to take a down so you can later enjoy the up. :)
If you have Netflix than wouldn't you be the appointed person to find out if it's on Netflix?

But of course, Mr smartypants, allow me to do that for you.....

Yes, it is there and available for streaming. I think Yongjin said he was avail next week, since he is the leader of this. we want him to lead us in this journey, I suggest continued discourse throughout the movie, that will make it more fun. No?

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
But of course, Mr smartypants, allow me to do that for you.....

Remember, at least it is not Battlefield Earth or Dinocroc...

G

Graybrew1

Yes it is on netflix and available to watch now!!! I have to get back to making my youtube video using Xtranormal animation:icon_razz:

ha, ha you were too fast for me.
alllow me to step back and let you take control.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
well at least Battlefield Earth was "slightly" watchable. I am having a hard time believing you guys have never heard of this movie. Perhaps you did and the result was so traumatizing that it triggered a long period of event specific fugue..and now I have re-opened your pain---sorry:redface: