So how was your day?

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
couldnt agree more F**k em!!
they are obviously inept and retarded and cannot handle their economy or pay their taxes yet they want loans from us but they bitch and mone when we make some demands in return so they wont f**k up their economy again? naw seriously F**K you greece!!

oh yeah F**k italy and spain to... corrupt inept mofo's

Eh, I don't really care much about that on this trip. I'm just here because, IMO, Greek food, beaches, etc., are the best of all the options down here. I've left the politics and stuff back home. But still, I say a definite no to any bailout. They messed things up, they fix 'em.

Also, it's currently around 11:15 here and time for me to go to bed. And after along day of traveling and lots of beer (seriously, first beer at O'Learys at Arlanda Airport at 8AM, and it continued like that until 10PM), I've ended the night with an okay Tequila Sunrise.

Here's some pics from the day.

1w0vk.jpg
Pic from the plane

V3EJF.jpg
The port of Thassos (we had to take a ferry from Kavala for about 25 minutes, 'cause the island doesn't have its own airport)

KG8Js.jpg
The view from our balcony

Cvcet.jpg
A dinner consisting of Chicken Souvlaki.

0OszL.jpg
With the appropriate beverage.

kNjbt.jpg
The view from the resturant

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Damn! Looks like fun already! Wish I was having a beer on the beach right now... :sorrow:

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Eh, I don't really care much about that on this trip. I'm just here because, IMO, Greek food, beaches, etc., are the best of all the options down here. I've left the politics and stuff back home. But still, I say a definite no to any bailout. They messed things up, they fix 'em.

Also, it's currently around 11:15 here and time for me to go to bed. And after along day of traveling and lots of beer (seriously, first beer at O'Learys at Arlanda Airport at 8AM, and it continued like that until 10PM), I've ended the night with an okay Tequila Sunrise.

View attachment 7171
Pic from the plane

View attachment 7172
The port of Thassos (we had to take a ferry from Kavala for about 25 minutes, 'cause the island doesn't have its own airport)

View attachment 7173

View attachment 7174

View attachment 7175

View attachment 7176

All I can say is ... WOW! Looks simply amazing, bro!

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
Damn! Looks like fun already! Wish I was having a beer on the beach right now... :sorrow:

Get your own damn beach! ;)

All I can say is ... WOW! Looks simply amazing, bro!

Trust me, it is amazing. The best thing is that it's early in the season so there's not a lot of people here. No annoying families with children who whine all day, it's all just so incredibly peaceful here. This is a proper vacation. :beckett_new049:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Enjoy ESA and stay away from the rioters! ;)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Enjoy ESA and stay away from the rioters! ;)

Meh, he's young and has a belly full of beer. It's sort of a given as to what should/will happen. I look forward to the pics. :biggrin:

G

Graybrew1

View attachment 7171
Pic from the plane

View attachment 7172

View attachment 7173

View attachment 7174

View attachment 7175

View attachment 7176

That looks truly breath taking.
I envy you. Have a blast.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
No need to train. :) I'm going straight to the finals.

You know Stone, you could leave me something to riff on here instead of being self-deprecating and stealing all the fun. :pride:

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
I mwert a very nice guy today. his name was NIKO and worked as bartander. my brothers an three othersss hung oot wit him fir a whjile..... a s you m<y notice, i had a few toooo myna mythos.......or mojito.....or rum & coke.....or vodka red bulls.......

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
I mwert a very nice guy today. his name was NIKO and worked as bartander. my brothers an three othersss hung oot wit him fir a whjile..... a s you m<y notice, i had a few toooo myna mythos.......or mojito.....or rum & coke.....or vodka red bulls.......

Isn't there a law against drinking and posting?

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Hey, intoxicants can lead to some brilliant posts! Where would we be without shavedape? :very_drunk:

Until the politicians can figure out a way to hook up breathalyzers to all of our devices we should be safe anyway...