So how was your day?

S

Stonelesscutter

Perhaps he spent those 24 hours reliving old times playing an amiga game. And then the game crashed just before he got to the end. :D

As for me. I spent the day taking off wallpaper. But it wasn't as depressing as you'd expect. In fact, I think that this was like taking off wallpaper the way god intended it to be. :)

G

Graybrew1

It was nice weather out today. The clothes I ordered all fit and look good. Time for some Vodka.

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
Well for starters I found a great leather jacket today in perfect condition (bought it at a charity second hand store) for just 130 SEK ($18). And just now I made myself a nice and relaxing cup of tea. But unfortunately it failed to reach the same levels of awesomeness as this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tV1JDW43kUE

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I can picture OMNI with a leather jacket (and shaved head, go figure ;) ) but the tea thing, not so much. A tea drinking anarchist, hmm...

S

Stonelesscutter

Shaved must be getting old. He's mixing up his Scandinavians already.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Okay, had my physical exam and my first prostate exam :icon_e_confused:, and of all things a tetanus shot. I got it Monday and today my entire body is one big ache. I called the doctor and she told me that it was normal, and could last up to a whole week more plus the time that has passed. :(. I await my appointments for blood work, screenings, etc. Then, on the 21st, I have Jury Duty :( I have a parking ticket I forgot about which has now doubled. :( I have gained weight and now am pushing 195! I was at 180 for 8 months straight, and at one time had reached 170. But the biggest shocker of all, is that I am SHRINKING! I am now 5'8" when 10 years ago I was 5'10"! Thinking it was a mistake, I had a different urse measure and I am 5'8" and a skosh more. :( Evidently, this is a natural process in aging. So, my day(s) are full of....wonder.

On a good note, I am feeling lots of energy and am having AWESOME dreams. :) Perhaps a way my brain is coping with the added stress?

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Okay, had my physical exam and my first prostate exam :icon_e_confused:, and of all things a tetanus shot. I got it Monday and today my entire body is one big ache. I called the doctor and she told me that it was normal, and could last up to a whole week more plus the time that has passed. :(. I await my appointments for blood work, screenings, etc. Then, on the 21st, I have Jury Duty :( I have a parking ticket I forgot about which has now doubled. :( I have gained weight and now am pushing 195! I was at 180 for 8 months straight, and at one time had reached 170. But the biggest shocker of all, is that I am SHRINKING! I am now 5'8" when 10 years ago I was 5'10"! Thinking it was a mistake, I had a different urse measure and I am 5'8" and a skosh more. :( Evidently, this is a natural process in aging. So, my day(s) are full of....wonder.

On a good note, I am feeling lots of energy and am having AWESOME dreams. :) Perhaps a way my brain is coping with the added stress?

+50 and just getting a prostate exam? this is why you need a wife...hubby has been getting them since his late 30's - I just tell the doctor's office it is time for him to have one when the appointment is made. (usually by me over the phone.:P) as to the shrinking- osteoporosis? or just slouching? stand tall marine! :D

Good luck with jury duty-- may you get an interesting case if you get picked. I understand forgetting a parking ticket! As for my day: I got a speeding ticket yesterday for doing 60 in a 40! in my own defense, they recently lowered the speed on that road from 50 to 40! :P my lead foot is going to cost me this time! :P:P

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Indeed. ;)

Well that works out nicely for me then, since I am neither an anarchist, and nor do I have a shaved head. :D

:rotflmao::icon_lol::laughing:

Sorry mate! Was thinking OMNI had just changed his avatar. At any rate, perhaps you should consider shaving your head especially now that you've got a leather jacket. ;)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

Wait until you go in for your first required colonoscopy. The 2-day prep for it where you clean out your bowels is a real treat. ;)

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Wait until you go in for your first required colonoscopy. The 2-day prep for it where you clean out your bowels is a real treat. ;)

In hollywood they pay good money for those treatments...they call them colonic hydrotherapy. they cost a lot too there.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

:icon_e_confused: "clean out"? I will NOT be taking scrubbing brushes or sponges or foreign objects into me rear opening! :) Just kidding, but yeah, she did tell me about that and yes there is a required colonoscopy coming. :(