So how was your day?

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Ah, springtime in Sweden. Where you can experience the wonders of hail, rainstorms, and scorching sunshine, all within the span of 15 minutes. *sigh* Can't summer hurry up and get here already....

we had that last week with tornados included and SNOW too! :P

as a question does sweden experience that lovely season known in New England as "Mud season"?

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
we had that last week with tornados included and SNOW too! :P

as a question does sweden experience that lovely season known in New England as "Mud season"?

Unfortunately we do. That season seems to just around the corner right now as the snow is finally beginning to melt away.

G

Graybrew1

Ah, springtime in Sweden. Where you can experience the wonders of hail, rainstorms, and scorching sunshine, all within the span of 15 minutes. *sigh* Can't summer hurry up and get here already....
Word, I worked my ass off and I am totally ready for bikini season this year............bring it. :D

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Unfortunately we do. That season seems to just around the corner right now as the snow is finally beginning to melt away.

new england got snow THIS week so they can have a mud season. It's been a dry winter there. :P here too, no complaints about that! :D:D

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I have been too busy. :( I wish sometimes I could take a month off on a tropical island, but I just don't have the money. But hopefully things will pick up. I am looking forward to a great summer. :)

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
I have been too busy. :( I wish sometimes I could take a month off on a tropical island, but I just don't have the money. But hopefully things will pick up. I am looking forward to a great summer. :)

stockphotopro_7595527ZEV_.jpg

Slip a calippo dude
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
stockphotopro_7595527ZEV_.jpg

Slip a calippo dude
:lol: :lol: :lol:

If the flavor is right, I could do a virtual! I have never heard of those...looks like a Popsicle. You have discovered the sensory vacation, I see! I actually do that in meditation sometimes. :) But it is hard to just imagine a whole month off. :icon_cool:

Lightning Bug on my tablet helps. :) Also, this video which is 1 HOUR long:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG2eGVt6v2o&feature=related

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
I listen to classical if I want that dude. :)

Your other option is someone like Medwyn Goodall who makes entirely awesome music like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxhiXbVgxxw&feature=related

Yeah, I know, It's no Iron Maiden, but even I need some mellow time :lol:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I listen to classical if I want that dude. :)

Your other option is someone like Medwyn Goodall who makes entirely awesome music like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxhiXbVgxxw&feature=related

Yeah, I know, It's no Iron Maiden, but even I need some mellow time :lol:

WOW, awesome. 10 minutes of Nirvana. :).

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
WOW, awesome. 10 minutes of Nirvana. :).

Medwyn has done LOTS of similar work, and if meditation is your goal, she is EXTREMELY good for it as the music just flows beutifully and has the abillity to stir you in many ways.

Clannad is also awesome for this kind of thing as well, especially the work they did on the BBC Robin Hood Series. One of my favorites is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv6VW4tMZbE

Now, this comes from the soundtrack for the last of the Moheicans, but it is a an awesome peice of music. What I find really good about it is if you squash the treble and ramp the bass as much as you can (and not on PC speakers, through a REAL sound system), the vibrations of the bass all but meet a very relaxed heartbeat. VERY MELLOW :)

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member

I head dat, brother. I've put in maybe a year's worth of development optimizing software in the last month working day & night. I'm dying for a nice, long vacation.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
my day is going good so far... got me some sun some icecream some lay and now im just mellowing the f''' out.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
my day is going good so far... got me some sun some icecream some lay and now im just mellowing the f''' out.

You mean the warden ok'd ice cream? Oh yeah, it's your Bday soon isn't it? Good deal mate. ;)