So how was your day?

B

Backstep

Starting to dry out from the 4 days of rain. Gotta watch where i step all the sinkholes.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Nitrate-free hot dogs. :)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Peking duck for the win! (dinner tonight) :D

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Goodness, How fattening would that be? :icon_e_surprised:

It's really not that bad, honest. Besides I'm burning calories today like an Egyptian slave working on a pyramid. Putting up sheets of drywall, fun fun fun!!!

G

Graybrew1

It's really not that bad, honest. Besides I'm burning calories today like an Egyptian slave working on a pyramid. Putting up sheets of drywall, fun fun fun!!!

Oh, I am sure you are fit as a fiddle. I was worrying about the calories for my butt. ;) I am thinking of some sushi grade tuna right now.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Starting to dry out from the 4 days of rain. Gotta watch where i step all the sinkholes.
been gray and cloudy since tuesday...if the sun doesn't shine soon I might have to get out the Uzi! :tealc-gun02:

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
So today my mom asked me to record a rerun of a Swedish reality which features Americans coming to Sweden to look for their long lost Swedish relatives. And as a pressed the record button on the remote, to my shock, the tv said that the usb stick I had plugged in was too slow. :facepalm: Why was I shocked then, you might ask. Well, I had used the same frakking usb stick last night to see if it worked. And it did, prefectly. I even remembered to empty it out before I tried this time, yet it did not work. To say the least, I was quite pissed. Even though I don't really care about sending the show to our cousin, I was still extremely annoying the bloody thing just wouldn't work. Frakking grabage. :mad:

Then I found the whole episode online, and downloaded it all in just under ten minutes. Now that whole ordeal with the tv just seems like gigantic waste of time.

S

Stonelesscutter

So today my mom asked me to record a rerun of a Swedish reality which features Americans coming to Sweden to look for their long lost Swedish relatives. And as a pressed the record button on the remote, to my shock, the tv said that the usb stick I had plugged in was too slow. :facepalm: Why was I shocked then, you might ask. Well, I had used the same frakking usb stick last night to see if it worked. And it did, prefectly. I even remembered to empty it out before I tried this time, yet it did not work. To say the least, I was quite pissed. Even though I don't really care about sending the show to our cousin, I was still extremely annoying the bloody thing just wouldn't work. Frakking grabage. :mad:

Then I found the whole episode online, and downloaded it all in just under ten minutes. Now that whole ordeal with the tv just seems like gigantic waste of time.

Lol!!
You poor guy. That's a strange thing though. I never did anything that involved a usb stick and a tv. The only possible reason that comes to mind for it not working is if the episode was in HD and carried more data per second than the transfer rate to the usb stick. Perhaps when you tested the thing it was not a HD showing.

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
Lol!!
You poor guy. That's a strange thing though. I never did anything that involved a usb stick and a tv. The only possible reason that comes to mind for it not working is if the episode was in HD and carried more data per second than the transfer rate to the usb stick. Perhaps when you tested the thing it was not a HD showing.

Well it must've been the same as when I tried it, because it was another rerun of the same damn show.

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
Wow I gotta say that the weather has been going completely crazy here for the past few weeks. Today we actually had a temperature of 11,4°C! That's almost 20 degrees hotter than this time last year, when we had huge snowstorm. Sure, the weather is still rainy and pissy, but at least its warm enough so I can still drive to school and I don't have to take the bus. :) I must say, thank you global warming! Finally working in our favor. Now if you could just turn up the temperature a bit more, y'know get some palm trees over here. Maybe some bananas. That'd be sweet. :P

S

Stonelesscutter

Wow I gotta say that the weather has been going completely crazy here for the past few weeks. Today we actually had a temperature of 11,4°C! That's almost 20 degrees hotter than this time last year, when we had huge snowstorm. Sure, the weather is still rainy and pissy, at least its warm enough so I can still drive to school and I don't have to take the bus. :) I must say, thank you global warming! Finally working in our favor. Now if you could just turn up the temperature a bit more, y'know get some palm trees over here. Maybe some bananas. That'd be sweet. :P

Damn that's hot! I bet you're wearing nothing but your mankini now.