Anything goes 1

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Oh, yes you have to get your post count up. Looks like we will get to see you post a lot more soon.LOL

At least now I have some motivation to post on the site more. What other secret stuff are you folks hiding over there? :confused:

S

Stonelesscutter

Thanks! But it looks I'm not seasoned enough yet to have access to the Flame Hell section. ;)

Oh right. Didn't think of that.
Well you should go and reads lots of threads and post like crazy. (but no spamming! or trolling!) :)
That should get you clearance soon enough.
I don't know where the threshold lies though.

S

Stonelesscutter

yeah, The closest I could ever get to that is maybe a Green Apple Martini or a Cosmo. My favorite vodkas were Grey Goose and Belvedere but I don't usually drink vodka anymore. If I had some in the house right now , that would taste really good though. Darn you, for making me think of that.

Go on a scavenger hunt around the house.
I'm sure there's a dusty bottle stashed somewhere in a nook or a cranny. :)

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
Oh right. Didn't think of that.
Well you should go and reads lots of threads and post like crazy. (but no spamming! or trolling!) :)
That should get you clearance soon enough.
I don't know where the threshold lies though.
No, no! The reason people don't really know what the threshold for access to our Area 51 site is that the quality of the posts also count. That's all factored in in a complex mathematical equation.

J/K :P

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
S

Stonelesscutter

No, no! The reason people don't really know what the threshold for access to our Area 51 site is that the quality of the posts also count. That's all factored in in a complex mathematical equation.

J/K :P

Listen to this man.
He knows the ways of the world.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
G

Graybrew1

Hey, I resent that. I posted plenty of high quality posts. Take that Back. I can't help it that I am charming. You are just a big mean brute you! :P :biggrin:

S

Stonelesscutter

Just have fun it will be fine. We don't bite.

In this thread you can talk about anything, well anything clean.

There's also another thread if you'd like to talk dirty. But you're not allowed in yet. :D Hahahah!

Stop digging for more green, Stone! :icon_lol:

But I need it! I've been on this 4 'pips' forever while others are passing me left and right. :'(

Actually only ShavedApe and Terran77 earned their way in according to our standards. Graybrew seduced us with her girl charms and "helpless little me" facade. The rest we let in out of charity. :P

:lol:

Hey, I resent that. I posted plenty of high quality posts. Take that Back. I can't help it that I am charming. You are just a big mean brute you! :P :biggrin:

:lol:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Stop digging for more green, Stone! :icon_lol:

Actually only ShavedApe and Terran77 earned their way in according to our standards. Graybrew seduced us with her girl charms and "helpless little me" facade. The rest we let in out of charity. :P

:P:P I've been posting here FOREVAHHHH so I was the first one who "earned" it! Only OM1 has more posts than I! :P

S

Stonelesscutter

:P:P I've been posting here FOREVAHHHH so I was the first one who "earned" it! Only OM1 has more posts than I! :P

Hey I have many posts too!
Actually I'm celebrating my 4 star general party but nobody has even congratulated me yet. :mallozzicry:

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
Too bad you changed your title. I was curious to see what was coming up at 3,000 posts. But the way GF'76 is working his way up it doesn't seem I'll have to wait very long. :)

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball