Anything goes 1

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member

Bluce Ree

Too gorgeous outside. I enjoyed a couple giant cans of Sapporo under the sun on a terrace near the ocean. Apparently, sun beating down on your head and beer don't mix well.

S

Stonelesscutter

Too gorgeous outside. I enjoyed a couple giant cans of Sapporo under the sun on a terrace near the ocean. Apparently, sun beating down on your head and beer don't mix well.

So Sapporo is a beer? I thought it sounded more like a wine.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Was wondering if you guys could stop moving threads around. I can't find the technical assistance/forum feedback sections if there are any. Also, when I make a post, the spoiler'd stuff still shows up in the 'new posts' column on the main forum page. I spoiler some stuff for a reason and some people might not like getting things spoiled if they haven't watched it yet. Or is it just an issue that can't really be fixed?

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
Was wondering if you guys could stop moving threads around. I can't find the technical assistance/forum feedback sections if there are any. Also, when I make a post, the spoiler'd stuff still shows up in the 'new posts' column on the main forum page. I spoiler some stuff for a reason and some people might not like getting things spoiled if they haven't watched it yet. Or is it just an issue that can't really be fixed?
Mzzz, we're not done reorganizing the forum and the threads to make our main site more friendly when searching for stuff and more pleasing to the eye. I'm sorry for the inconvenience while that happens :)
As for the spoilers, we're on it.

Tropicana

Council Member
The technical section hasn't been moved. It's still under the "News & Announcements" section. For some reason, the section isn't showing up by default so you got to select the tab.

Bluce Ree

The forums should be constantly shifting around to make finding a topic more challenging.

stick-figure-animated.gif

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Perhaps like the film, "Cube" that starred Nicole DeBoer and David Hewlett.

A psychological thriller/horror.
hopefully the ending doesn't become ridiculous. Wasn't the ending so bad? Became this crappy derivative psychological horror, well to me. You liked it? I liked the first half of it.

Bluce Ree

Perhaps like the film, "Cube" that starred Nicole DeBoer and David Hewlett.

A psychological thriller/horror.

I enjoyed the first one. When I saw it had sequels, though, I failed to understand how you can keep that story going. Kind of like having sequels to "The Room".

What's the budget for a movie like "Cube"? A few thousand bucks, some muffins and a jug of Kool-Aid?