Anything goes 1

S

Stonelesscutter

There's Cube (which starred those 2), Cube 2: Hypercube and last one - Cube Zero.

I've only seen the first one, I liked it. :)

@Bluce Ree, I too heard that the sequels weren't very good.

I have all three of 'em on DVD.
They're pretty cool.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
I have all three of 'em on DVD.
They're pretty cool.

Except for the actors, you can pretty much splice random scenes of all three movies together and it would almost be seamless.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
ah yes DH in cube good times.
and imo cube is a great concept and very scary id hate to end up inside....
the seqels sucked tho imo especially cube zero.. and ill allways prefer cube (1) as it dint reveal to much about what it was all about.

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
hopefully the ending doesn't become ridiculous. Wasn't the ending so bad? Became this crappy derivative psychological horror, well to me. You liked it? I liked the first half of it.
We're shooting for a happy ending here :)

There's Cube (which starred those 2), Cube 2: Hypercube and last one - Cube Zero.

I've only seen the first one, I liked it. :)

@Bluce Ree, I too heard that the sequels weren't very good.
The other two were watchable, just not nearly as good as the first one.

S

Stonelesscutter

Except for the actors, you can pretty much splice random scenes of all three movies together and it would almost be seamless.

Actually it would be immediately apparent if there were scenes from Hypercube in there, the rooms there were all bright white.

Tropicana

Council Member
News here going bonkers since the Queen is doing a 4-day State Visit to the Republic of Ireland with Prime Minister David Cameron this afternoon. Last visit to Dublin by the British Monarch was by King George V, a 100 years ago, before Ireland became a Republic.

It's just an accident waiting to happen IMO, there have already been security alerts in Dublin for the past few days, due to Irish Dissidents.

Also had a hot sexy dream last night, was dreaming of Grant Show in his boxer-briefs, lol.
097_grantshow_foxtca05.jpg

G

Graybrew1

I watched them.

It was worth it for Taylor Lautner shirtless alone. :P

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I watched them.

It was worth it for Taylor Lautner shirtless alone. :P

Isn't he, like, 14??? That's just wrong GB, wrong on so many levels.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Oh come on, he looks like a douchy twelve year old.
View attachment 4317

I know this is pure evil to admit but I'm taking a sick pleasure in anticipating how fat and ugly he'll get in later years. The pretty boys always take it the hardest. I'm sure he'll go kicking and screaming into middle age. :icon_lol:

Terran77

Captain Tightpants
I know this is pure evil to admit but I'm taking a sick pleasure in anticipating how fat and ugly he'll get in later years. The pretty boys always take it the hardest. I'm sure he'll go kicking and screaming into middle age. :icon_lol:
I dunno... those hollywood gays tend to maintain their abs well into their 30s.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I dunno... those hollywood gays tend to maintain their abs well into their 30s.

This is true. But the weight of trying to hide his (obvious to me) sexuality will be too much. He'll have a precipitous fall replete with booze, pills and an abortive attempt to hang himself in the shower (where he usually just curls up and cries), then a "comeback" where he tells all on an Oprah special. He'll be happy and healthy and everyone will love him. Life couldn't be better for him. Six months later he'll wash up on the beach in Malibu, asphyxiated on his own Redbull and vodka-laden vomit.

But at least his abs will still be washboard tight. ;)