Anything goes 1

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Rum & Coke is for the men that want to be real men but can't handle a good whiskey. :)

I only enjoy rum & coke when I'm on a Caribbean vacation.

*sigh* Missing the white sand beaches, clear blue water and being surrounded by sexy ebony latinas.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
So you drank Belgian beer from Colorado and you're surprised that it was disgusting? LOL!
They probably have thousands of different beers in Belgium, most of which contain more alcohol than the usual beers.
If you want to have something easily drinkable from there you should try a Jupiler. It's sort of Belgium's Heineken.
Not sure if that's a good thing though. :P Heineken is often called piss too.
Never heard of Blue Moon myself.

Actually it's Spaten dark beer that they have on tap. I'm sure you have it there in the Netherlands. Go try some!

S

Stonelesscutter

I think we all agree that alcohol is good. Why argue over the specifics?

Coz a good alcoholic drink comes in the right glass.
For instance, whiskey should be drank from a tumbler, preferably a round one with a nice heavy bottom. Unless it's simply for tasting purposes in which case a small glass with a narrow opening and a wider belly would be best suited. ( I don't know the name for those)
When drinking beer I'd prefer a vase-type glass which is wider at the opening than at the bottom, but for some beers, like for instance Palm, a bulby glass really brings a better taste.
When I see people drink wine from a longdrink glass I wonder what the heck they think they are doing. Wine should come in a wineglass plain and simple.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

*sigh* Missing the white sand beaches, clear blue water and being surrounded by sexy ebony latinas.

I guess that's better than waking up on a white sand beach, hungover from rum and cokes, surrounded by burly ebony policemen who want to know what happened to both the ebony latinas and your pants -- not necessarily in that order. :D

S

Stonelesscutter

Actually it's Spaten dark beer that they have on tap. I'm sure you have it there in the Netherlands. Go try some!

I've never seen it. But I'm sure it could be found somewhere around here.
There's a shop in the village that has tons of different beers (bottled).

Bluce Ree

I guess that's better than waking up on a white sand beach, hungover from rum and cokes, surrounded by burly ebony policemen who want to know what happened to both the ebony latinas and your pants -- not necessarily in that order. :D
:laughing:

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
Rum & Coke is for the men that want to be real men but can't handle a good whiskey. :)

Indeed! I'd green ya if I could, but thanks anyways for giving me a third block.

Same here. Well, only if you replace Caribbean with Mediterranean...

Bluce Ree

Indeed! I'd green ya if I could, but thanks anyways for giving me a third block.

Same here. Well, only if you replace Caribbean with Mediterranean...

I'm good with Mediterranean, too. I haven't been back to Italy in years.

Missing the Adriatic sea. *sigh*

Bluce Ree

Italy's cool. Though I tend to prefer the Greek islands. Crete, Rhodes, Karpathos... All great places to be in.

Never been to Greece but everyone I know who has been has had nothing but praise. I was in Italy every couple years because most of the family is there. I enjoyed the Canary Islands, too, but I preferred the beaches in Italy and France.

S

Stonelesscutter

Never been to Greece but everyone I know who has been has had nothing but praise. I was in Italy every couple years because most of the family is there. I enjoyed the Canary Islands, too, but I preferred the beaches in Italy and France.

Italy's cool. Though I tend to prefer the Greek islands. Crete, Rhodes, Karpathos... All great places to be in.

Greece is probably nice but with the current financial situation it might just change into something else.