Anything goes 1

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Okay, so GF is Davy Jones

We need a Sparrow, Barbosa, Will Turner, Elizabeth Swann (probably graybrew), Gibbs and Teague.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
I vote 'ape for Barbossa, and you forgot Calypso, that role has Rac written all over it :P

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
you're right. we have to add Calypso!

I say OM for Teague.

S

Stonelesscutter

Obviously I should be Will Turner. Since I have the doubloon and I'm a skilled fencer. :D

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
The skinny flexible blade everyone always calls a Rapier is an Epee

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
So how does it work if the weapon you have experience with is a Katana?

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
So how does it work if the weapon you have experience with is a Katana?
well that would be Bushido rather than Franco/Italian fencing wouldn't it?(and generally means if you are a student of Iajutsu, the fencer is dead before he pull his blade) :D

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Alas they were Chinese not Japanese.

On the other hand....

thumbnailCA1PQ02E.jpg

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
well that would be Bushido rather than Franco/Italian fencing wouldn't it?(and generally means if you are a student of Iajutsu, the fencer is dead before he pull his blade) :D

Basically true. In most cases a fancer is in over their head against a Katana artist. A good Katana would actually be able to chop the blade off the fencing sword.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
So who are you going to be Joelist?Can't pick a role for a minister in training for PotC, but you like monster movies, then again, the Kraken is too pagan isn't it?Who are you gonna be Joelist?(oh, and I see a PotC rewatch in all our futures :P )