Zac Efron
Amanda Bynes
Queen Latifah
Brittany Snow
Elijah Kelley
Allison Janney
Taylor Parks

It is an awesome film, a must watch!

@Shavedape, aye I love Sister Act ", that Lauryn Hill, still remember her cover of "Killing Me Softly".

S

Stonelesscutter

Hairspray has some cool cast -

Nikki Blonsky
John Travolta
Michelle Pfeiffer
Christopher Walken
James Marsden
Zac Efron
Amanda Bynes
Queen Latifah
Brittany Snow
Elijah Kelley
Allison Janney
Taylor Parks

It is an awesome film, a must watch!

@Shavedape, aye I love Sister Act ", that Lauryn Hill, still remember her cover of "Killing Me Softly".

What's the connection between Lauryn Hill and Sister Act??

Tropicana

Council Member
Lauryn Hill was in Sister Act 2, she plays that teenager who's mother believes she should be spending less time concentrating on music, and more time on academic studies. Until the teenager defies her mother to attend some choir championship.

Lauyrn Hill later in life, was the vocal for The Fugees in the 90s which released singles like, "Killing Me Softly" and "Ready Or Not".

S

Stonelesscutter

Lauryn Hill was in Sister Act 2, she plays that teenager who's mother believes she should be spending less time concentrating on music, and more time on academic studies. Until the teenager defies her mother to attend some choir championship.

Ah yes, that girl.

Lauyrn Hill later in life, was the vocal for The Fugees in the 90s which released singles like, "Killing Me Softly" and "Ready Or Not".

I know who Lauryn Hill is mr. smartypants. :) I may be from Holland but I don't live under a rock. ;)

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
Tonight I have a mission, and my mission is this:
DSC00048.png
To eat a whole lot of strawberries! :D

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
God no, why the hell would I need sugar for strawberries? They're nature's candy, and adding sugar to the mix would just ruin them.

My mom makes them chopped with lemon juice and a dash of sugar. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
My mom makes them chopped with lemon juice and a dash of sugar. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

Well I suppose we all have our different ways of eating strawberries. Me, I prefer to eat 'em just as they are. Though sometimes I like to dip 'em in some whipped cream (but only if it's been flavored with vanilla sugar), and there's nothing wrong with some chocolate covered strawberries now and then.

Oh and cheers by the way. ;)
Skärmavbild 2011-07-08 kl. 23.29.13.png

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Must be the summer.

Yes, earlier in a different thread I mentioned that I think things have slowed down because its Summer. Oddly enough the warmer it's gotten the busier I've become.