Random Banter

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
My God, it’s full of stars!
you see where they were appearing in europe and a few other places as well?

my guess is its a online group of engineers and associated geeks, super bored due to covid19, who have organized this

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
hope its ok.. i have been moving random MCU threads, that were not already in the MCU sub forum, to that sub forum

@Overmind One better be ok with it, since he is like the god character in SUPERNATURAL these days :) appearances are few and far in between

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I'm cool with it, and I do wish OM was around more.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
I'm cool with it, and I do wish OM was around more.
i did something i almost never do.. i replied to one of his anti SW's tweets on twitter yesterday. its like my third tweet ever

i CANNOT tolerate how it cuts you off after so many characters--- how can anyone like that?

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
the US Space Force officially has its own basic trng and job training programs seperate from the USAF

wow--i am underwhelmed

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
just a bit-post.... now GATEWORLD is running ads..even when you are signed in. Its those 'intuitive' or whatever ones, where ads are shown based on things i have purchased on amazon or searched for

still a very frustrating site.. lots of content and they do get a lot of ppl still but the site is so old in its operating version,, very clunky to use.. you have to take like 4 steps to post a yt video.. like its 2010 or something :)

wonder why they don't upgrade? anyhow....

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Happy New Year Lord Ba'al!!!

DrWho42

GateFans Member
EsPNvsaW8AMn4uc

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Yep! Overmind can elaborate more but I believe at minimum the forum software is being upgraded to current standard.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Dogs and Cats, living together!!!!

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
an amazing video from a few weeks back of the former camp stanley korea, a us army base up till 2 yrs ago

i spent a total of 3 yrs on this base- 2 yrs once and another 1 a few yrs later. its where i met my wife and we got married at the Camp's chapel

this place saw a lot of history-- the last base to house non US UN troops after the armistice- a french infantry battalion lived here until 1959-- its where marilyn monroe stayed whenever she visited US troops in Korea.... it was the first US base north of Seoul to have female US soldiers assigned to it... its where all visiting celebrities' would be 'based' out of while visiting troops north of Seoul

now its all rotting.. its been turned over to the Rep of Korea govt for their use.. everything except for a tunnel in the mountain above for ammo storage and a small part of the airfield for emergency use as a forward re fuel and re arming point for US helos

the place started as a mud helo pad ; its where the medevac helos for the MASH unit (yes that one of TV fame) based over the mtn in uijongbu parked. tent city and Quonset huts all the way to what you see here-- modern barracks and facilities

last i heard, the koreans are planning on turning it into a family resort and recreation center-- it is adjacent to a korean national park (the huge mtn behind the base)

your tax dollars at rot (NOTE the screen says unavailable but if you click on the small print to the screen right, it works-goes to the video

View: https://www.facebook.com/cornelius.johnson.391/videos/4105281329504835

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
i am only going to say this once and will not say more unless someone presses me on it

and it is NOT about victim blaming/shaming but about the truth and the false narrative the left is building to add to their agenda of-- I dont quite know what yet

they are trying to say the atlanta massage spa shooter is a liar because "the business were legit and therefore= no sex there =so his saying his motive was about sex is a lie" IS THE LIE

either that, or the media and the mayor of atlanta are very naive

a 18 minute search online yesterday took me to several sites for sex--sex guides with 'reviews' and recommendations.. sex menus, the body types of the women, prices ,etc..that and several of them are located next to strip clubs and that the yare open till 2 am or so all say SEX FOR SALE

now i have no issue with that, in fact, i think it should be legal and regulated and safe, like in europe

and, there is a very real chance, being what the places were, that the women in them..dead now.. were trafficked here and working against their will.. that prospect is about 50-50 there ARE many asian and other women who voluntarily work in these places, but many do not..

they are pushing a lie for what? to try and show that anti asian violence is also happening in other places OTHER than California and NYC?

again.. i will not respond unless you push.. i just wanted to share a truth with all of you who i have known now for what 11 yrs?

lies of this scale should not be tolerated by anyone

thanks