Random Banter

DrWho42

GateFans Member
wsemn2r181d41.jpg

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Who's up for a Homeworld mod for playing Stargate space battles?

For the record, not me. The battles to me were always the least interesting aspect of Stargate, so I won't be partaking of this, but I thought some of you might be interested.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
from yesterday's Joe Rogan podcast

ever like, share or re-tweet ANOTHER PERSON'S post that may have something "offensive" in it? and how do we know what that word actually means any more?

employers are hiring HR companies who use software to check your online profiles before hire or for current employees to see if you may be a 'toxic' employee---its like an online social credit history check

this in second half of video. first half is on British police arresting people for making offensive posts online

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Who's up for a Homeworld mod for playing Stargate space battles?

For the record, not me. The battles to me were always the least interesting aspect of Stargate, so I won't be partaking of this, but I thought some of you might be interested.
I have not played Homeworld yet!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

From what I understand, it will be a re-imagined thing with Emmerich and Devlin's name in the credits only (to give cred), but the show itself may be very different than what we are familiar with. They may NuStargate it. I am hopeful though!

Last edited:

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
@Lord Ba'al , shouldn't something like this have its own thread on a website named for it? :)
I found it too much of a rumor to put much stake in it. If I happen to come across something more substantiated, then a separate thread would seem warranted indeed.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
I found it too much of a rumor to put much stake in it. If I happen to come across something more substantiated, then a separate thread would seem warranted indeed.

but Gate rumors are all we got, have to maximize the potential

i haven't looked but i bet gateworld did a whole thing on this :)

seriously though, in this age of rehashing EVERYTHING from Trek to Scooby Doo for the studios hungry profit machines, it is probably a good bet that STARGATE will get used to fill a need in some streamers portfolio

does MGM have a streaming channel?

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
if anyone's been watching, BETTER CALL SAUL, its back on

EL CAMINO, a netflix movie has been out for awhile, also part of the larger story