Random Banter

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
what the hell is chromium (not chrome) and why does lenovo keep force feeding it to my laptop?

it really slows down the operating speed even though i am not using it

i did a remove program yesterday, but today on restart it was back

Chrome/Chromium is still the same software using the same background and system services. The way to remove it is to remove Chrome. Instead of doing that, I suggest "neutering" it. That is what I have done to keep it.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Chrome/Chromium is still the same software using the same background and system services. The way to remove it is to remove Chrome. Instead of doing that, I suggest "neutering" it. That is what I have done to keep it.

thanks

one more ? on this

why does my pc allow both to be installed and run at the same time? wouldn't the same happen like when you try to run to anti virus programs at the same time?

is it better to just use chromium// /why are they pushing it if it isn't better (this is a real question)?

thanks again

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Anyone watched this? WTF is this crap? Melodrama crap again.

Yes, unfortunately. :(. Believe it or not, I have watched every episode of Discovery, and every Short Trek. I wanted to be absolutely certain that Alex Kurtzman "star trek" is really that bad, and it is. Every step, through and through to the core.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I would like a rebirth of Warehouse 13. Bring on Warehouse 14!

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
it was probably from the bat soup. seems someone got a bad and very sick batch of bats

cross bat + human virus' = corona i guess

i have seen some versions of this where the bat is still partially alive

<<and who'd have thought someone as good looking as this girl would eat something so disgusting?>

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
it was probably from the bat soup. seems someone got a bad and very sick batch of bats

cross bat + human virus' = corona i guess

i have seen some versions of this where the bat is still partially alive

<<and who'd have thought someone as good looking as this girl would eat something so disgusting?>

That's gotta be a joke right? On the other hand, Chinese people, they eat everything.