Random Banter

To shift gears in this thread for a moment I want to give a Public Service Announcement about remembering to take Vitamin D now that we're heading into Winter (Summer for you folks who can see the Southern Cross in your night sky. ;)) because it's good for helping stave off colds. I ran out and slacked off on getting more and now I've got a "sinus thing" that is making my head throb. If that's not bad enough I'm also out of Jack Daniels. Oh how the mighty have fallen. :moody:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
That okay Miss Galore....you can always attend a Fish Boil!

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
That okay Miss Galore....you can always attend a Fish Boil!
Had to tell you Joelist, someone opened a Fish Boil restaurant in Indy. Saw an ad for it while visiting the far west side of the city. Made me think of you! ;)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
One of my favorites is Peruvian food. Also big fan of Portuguese. Trucks don't do it justice sure but its a lot more fun!

Out here in California, the best Mexican food comes from the trucks, not the restaurants. So much so, that trucks will park illegally and just pay the ticket because the amount of cash they make is enough to pay for years worth of tickets. Beyond that, the food is just made better and when the fresh ingredients are gone, then you can't get the item. In a restaurant where there is a freezer, things can be made weeks earlier and thawed. You could try and get away with thawed food on a truck, but the other trucks offer competition and keep things at a high quality.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
BIZZ--ZARE :tealc-gun02:

when i was watching this i had recall of the Planet of the Apes scene wear the mutant humans pray to the cobalt bomb they have in the church.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
so, @Hugh Jass I was getting worried yesterday that maybe you had left :moody::moody::moody:

but praise be! today i see you are here! :smiley_joy:

your manly presence makes my heart all a'flutter; thinking of you reminds me of this song

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
The Japanese Navy actually used "In the Navy" in their very strange and creepy manga inspired recruitment ad

I guess it sells in that market :)

Hugh Jass

GateFans Cadet
so, @Hugh Jass I was getting worried yesterday that maybe you had left :moody::moody::moody:

but praise be! today i see you are here! :smiley_joy:

your manly presence makes my heart all a'flutter; thinking of you reminds me of this song

?? You replied to one of my posts yesterday. Also i don't swing that way you can take your weird handjob and sperm obsessions somewhere else.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
The Japanese Navy actually used "In the Navy" in their very strange and creepy manga inspired recruitment ad

I guess it sells in that market :)

Japanese Navy. Why? Perhaps they want to attract the soy boys then get them killed off?

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Japanese Navy. Why? Perhaps they want to attract the soy boys then get them killed off?

the JDF has been in a growth state for the past few yrs. the new changes for military activity in the constitution requires more personnel

they got a bunch of strange commercials for all the branches

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
?? You replied to one of my posts yesterday. Also i don't swing that way you can take your weird handjob and sperm obsessions somewhere else.

have u been out tonight? are we under the same sky?

maybe you were walking in the Blue Ridge or is it--I get confused, I am so giddy-- walking in Merlion Park?

i am just happy your here :)