Random Banter

I think we all know who is really to blame here:

latest

104425614-Screen_Shot_2017-04-25_at_1.56.49_PM.530x298.jpg

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
waiting for my new stove! Next week new garbage disposal & dishwasher...then I get new cupboards! :D

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
OMG, it's pollen season. :(

Put me to the top of the list on pollen . My allergies are killing me . Never asked for them but there here . So bad I almost miss winter . Stuck in the house , can't go out . Like having the measles or the mumps . Is that how you spell mumps ? Any of you had them ? Not fun . Measles or Mumps ? And do you also have allergies ?
:icon_redface:
:smiley-white-flag::disturbed:

Last edited:

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
No allergies here as far as I'm aware. Good luck with that mate.

Put me to the top of the list on pollen . My allergies are killing me . Never asked for them but there here . So bad I almost miss winter . Stuck in the house , can't go out . Like having the measles or the mumps . Is that how you spell mumps ? Any of you had them ? Not fun . Measles or Mumps ? And do you also have allergies ?

I just saw an allergist last week and it was a waste of time. All he said was for me to take antihistamines. I'm so glad he suggested that because God knows that when a person has reached the point of seeing an actual medical doctor for their allergy problem one hasn't already thought of taking antihistamines. :rolleye0014::rolleye0014::rolleye0014:

Seriously though, I'm finding that adding Zinc supplements to my diet has helped a little bit this year. That might just be placebo effect at work but at this point I'll take any relief I can get.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball

Have allergies to trees (and I grew up in maine - go figure) and mold spores (living in Indiana now .. :P ) Had german measles as a baby (I get paid big $$ for my plasma when I choose to donate because it can be used to make vaccines.) and had mumps. Now I am aging myself I know! :P

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
AI seems to be creeping into lots of different topics around here these days.