Random Banter

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Wind storm we had last week aftermath . I had no idea until a neighbour told me to go look what happened to my park where I often take Pogo for walks . Now I know why so many shingles were on the roads and homes were wrecked last week . This is way more than 115 klmph winds or 65 mph that the weather network predicted .

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Wind storm we had last week aftermath . I had no idea until a neighbour told me to go look what happened to my park where I often take Pogo for walks . Now I know why so many shingles were on the roads and homes were wrecked last week . This is way more than 115 klmph winds or 65 mph that the weather network predicted .

Where did all the debris come from? Was there like a wall or something that got battered by waves thrown up by the storm?

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Where did all the debris come from? Was there like a wall or something that got battered by waves thrown up by the storm?
Yes ... As you can see off in the distance they made a break wall to keep the water at bay to keep the man-made peninsula safe from erosion . Those huge stones weighing more the 1000lbs or more were tossed around like little pebbles and then drawn back out into the lake . The large stones are submerged from what I can gather as they are gone gone under the water ...

Pogo!!! :daniel_new_anime021::smiley_joy:

Looking for a new avatar @heisenberg?

If only someone had an extra avatar featuring this guy and a sex toy... :daniel_new004:

Joseph-Mallozzi.png

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Do you guys play high-res/graphic games on your phones? I just don't like a screen that small for gaming. Just doesn't do it for me.
Nah, strictly PC or console for me. I only do slots on my phone.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Do you guys play high-res/graphic games on your phones? I just don't like a screen that small for gaming. Just doesn't do it for me.
No, not so far at least. Unless you count the The Room series. But no racing or combat or whatever games.

I do prefer my laptop for gaming. I use my phone for plenty of other things, but not a lot of gaming.

No, not so far at least. Unless you count the The Room series. But no racing or combat or whatever games.

I do prefer my laptop for gaming. I use my phone for plenty of other things, but not a lot of gaming.

I never gamed on a laptop. Do you use strictly keyboard commands or do you attach a game pad? Way back when I first started gaming I did so on a desktop PC. Some games were keyboard and others I played with attached game pad or throttle stick.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I never gamed on a laptop. Do you use strictly keyboard commands or do you attach a game pad? Way back when I first started gaming I did so on a desktop PC. Some games were keyboard and others I played with attached game pad or throttle stick.

The type of games I play are generally mouse controlled. I'm a lazy gamer. I like lying on the couch and gently moving the mouse around. Generally games involving some kind of planning or strategy.

The type of games I play are generally mouse controlled. I'm a lazy gamer. I like lying on the couch and gently moving the mouse around. Generally games involving some kind of planning or strategy.

Haven't used a mouse in years. The games I often play usually require a lot of "button mashing". Not sure how that would work with a mouse.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Say @Overmind One, I don't know why but for a long time email notifications has been kinda fucked. It's not a big deal really, more of a strange thing. I used to get notifications all the time but for a long time I'm not. And then sometimes suddenly there are some. Check out the screenshot.

notifications.png

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

I do both, depending on the game. Most of the games I play need only a keyboard and mouse.