OMNI's Art Thread

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
Ok, that's damned impressive! I want this as a large laminate for my livingroom.
glad you like it but imo its a fail for many reasons ;) (i have high demands on yself and this one just doesnt cut it.)

btw the image is in quite large format so feel free to rip it and print it if you like i dont mind ;)

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
glad you like it but imo its a fail for many reasons ;) (i have high demands on yself and this one just doesnt cut it.)

btw the image is in quite large format so feel free to rip it and print it if you like i dont mind ;)

Thanks, brother. This will make a fine piece for my livingroom. :)

OMNI

Save the image onto a USB key and bring it to a local print shop that does laminates.
is that even neccesary these days with the smartphones ipads and all that? one would think print and photo huts would have adopted to wireless by now since its much smoother and most things to be printed do mostly exist in digital form these days...

G

Graybrew1

I think he made it moron proof for me. I have a stick so I can handle this one all by myself. :biggrin:

OMNI

you guys know whats weird?

personally i consider the image a fail as there are several thing that are screwed up in it IMO and to me they are so easily spotted BUT somehow that image has managed to accumilate roughly 500 views in just a couple of hours... while other stuff i make that im happy and pround of and think are well executed ahvnt gotten any views even close to that that fast...

people are so weird... why does stuff i think looks crappy look so good to others? i really strugling to wrap my head around that..

and before you go on you think it looks good and i should be proud of it yaddayadda DONT bc thats just annoying when i myself know everything thats wrong with it since im my own biggest critic thats also the reason i am where i am skill wise and its also what drives me.

meh i donno people are weird...

/rant

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
you guys know whats weird?

personally i consider the image a fail as there are several thing that are screwed up in it IMO and to me they are so easily spotted BUT somehow that image has managed to accumilate roughly 500 views in just a couple of hours... while other stuff i make that im happy and pround of and think are well executed ahvnt gotten any views even close to that that fast...

people are so weird... why does stuff i think looks crappy look so good to others? i really strugling to wrap my head around that..

and before you go on you think it looks good and i should be proud of it yaddayadda DONT bc thats just annoying when i myself know everything thats wrong with it since im my own biggest critic thats also the reason i am where i am skill wise and its also what drives me.

meh i donno people are weird...

/rant

You're a perfectionist. Simple as that.

S

Stonelesscutter

Ofcourse it could simply mean that there is something wrong with your eyes. :P

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Omni.

As the creator, you of all people are most likely to pick up on the little details that you probably KNOW yourself you could have done better. I do the exact same thing when I cook because that is something I (mostly) enjoy as well. IF I bothered to truly STUDY the picture, sure I could find faults with it, but like most people, I just prefer to enjoy the whole pic, rather than focus on the flaws.
Besides, flaws are what make art unique, if it was perfect, it would have no "soul".

S

Stonelesscutter

Omni.

As the creator, you of all people are most likely to pick up on the little details that you probably KNOW yourself you could have done better. I do the exact same thing when I cook because that is something I (mostly) enjoy as well. IF I bothered to truly STUDY the picture, sure I could find faults with it, but like most people, I just prefer to enjoy the whole pic, rather than focus on the flaws.
Besides, flaws are what make art unique, if it was perfect, it would have no "soul".

So what you're saying is sort of that Omni put his flawed soul into the picture. :D