OMNI's Art Thread

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
nope STTNG sucks and so does data and i think less of you for claiming something diffrent ;)

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
It could be worse...he could have requested Dark Lord Neelix...

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
How about Wesley as a Borg?

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Hmmm... perhaps Wesley would have made a good Anakin. :P

:eek:

The fact that you even suggested that proves that you do not really think those movies were very good. Welcome back to the light side. :)

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Wesley would have made a great extra in all those episodes where something explodes and there are dead bodies everywhere. In "The Pegasus", he could easily have played a Pegasus crew member with the lower half of his body sticking out of the bulkhead.

OMNI

Meanie Pooh. :(
I love that show.
doesnt change the fact that it sucks.
imo its childish stupid episodic 90s innocent pussy SCIFI and i can f'n stand it and i would rather watch a 72h marathon of the power puff girls then to sit through a few minutes of that shitty show again.

Bluce Ree

doesnt change the fact that it sucks.
imo its childish stupid episodic 90s innocent pussy SCIFI and i can f'n stand it and i would rather watch a 72h marathon of the power puff girls then to sit through a few minutes of that shitty show again.

I'd rather sit through the entire run of SGU than 3 full days of Power Puff Girls. :rotflmao:

Bluce Ree

as would i but i just wanted to emphasize how bad i think trek is ;)

For me, it sucked the first few seasons until "Yesterday's Enterprise", afterwhich it slowly improved. I really enjoyed in its last few seasons, including the finale. Then they destroyed it with that abortion called Generations, which I've struck from canon in my mind.

G

Graybrew1

.......................Here we go again.................Like a broken damn record.................:P

S

Stonelesscutter

Are you still playing around with the rigging? Or is that on the backburner right now?

OMNI

this thing badly needs a retexturing...

overall image is a FAIL but i did put some work into it so why not post it as an example of failure.​

Bluce Ree

this thing badly needs a retexturing...

overall image is a FAIL but i did put some work into it so why not post it as an example of failure.​

Ok, that's damned impressive! I want this as a large laminate for my livingroom.