OMNI's Art Thread

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
You mean it's not the image of a man you killed with your bare hands? Well I'll be a monkey's uncle. At any rate, it's very cool that you're gonna get paid! Fingers crossed all goes well and the pay check clears. I know what it's like to get stiffed on jobs and it sucks beyond description.
does it look that dead and souless? :P
and yep it truly does especially when one has limited finacial resources to begin with.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Dude, why not put your own face in the Iron Man avatar you have there? You already did a kick-ass job digitized yourself. Now make yourself into a superhero bad ass.

S

Stonelesscutter

That face is amazingly lifelike. I love the way you capture imperfections in human faces and in objects. The biggest downer in CGI is that most of the time things look TOO perfect without a single flaw. You purposely add scratches, weathering and rust and smudges, and in the case of your face there, you can see stubble, some blemishes, wild hairs, etc. It looks so real! But what is with the eyeliner on the bottom?

It does give him Jack Sparrow eyes doesn't it. :)

OMNI

FALLEN

(Click for fullsize)

Gave myself a body to go with the face and low and behold i fell to the DARKSIDE...

BOW TO MY POWER or i'll shove some force lightning up your ASSES!​

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
FALLEN

(Click for fullsize)

Gave myself a body to go with the face and low and behold i fell to the DARKSIDE...

:rotflmao::lol:

Very cool pic, though.

S

Stonelesscutter

That catsuit looks mighty revealing on you. Is it all to scale? :D

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
FALLEN

(Click for fullsize)

What time does the pilates class start? :P

OMNI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIB52fozq6A

me being stupid and experimenting with rigging.. i know it sucks badly but i only spent like 20 minutes on it including rendertime but it was ok practice..

S

Stonelesscutter

Heheheh. Cool. The movement actually looks quite alright, except for that one knee movement which looks painful to me somehow. If I may be so bold, I think if you'd put a little more work into the feet it might improve a lot. Right now it seems as if she's not on a flat floor so to speak. A little more movement in them wouldn't hurt either. I know you hate my criticism but I only mean well. ;)

OMNI

Heheheh. Cool. The movement actually looks quite alright, except for that one knee movement which looks painful to me somehow. If I may be so bold, I think if you'd put a little more work into the feet it might improve a lot. Right now it seems as if she's not on a flat floor so to speak. A little more movement in them wouldn't hurt either. I know you hate my criticism but I only mean well. ;)
the rig and anim is straight out of DAZ 3D i only took the rig into lightwave prtty much unchanged so dont blame me for the horrid way it came out as i didnt set it up ;)

OMNI

it was basicly just a test to see if i could get the rigging data from daz into lightwave and tweak from there the video was just for fun and i have done nothing besides setup some light and point the camera then hit render.

S

Stonelesscutter

it was basicly just a test to see if i could get the rigging data from daz into lightwave and tweak from there the video was just for fun and i have done nothing besides setup some light and point the camera then hit render.

Ah! Well get your @$$ back to work on making it more your own then! ;)

OMNI

nope ive deleted every trace there was of this thing on my computer ;) ill be making my own rig from scratch instead ;)