Helix: Love it or Hate it? (Awards Given)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Backstep!!

roflbot.jpg

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Backstep- 1.32

CONGRATULATIONS BACKSTEP! :smiley_joy:

You have been awarded the very first Helix gray crystal ball! And dude, you have three balls...I suggest seeing a doctor about that. :anim_59:

NOTE: I fixed your cool doggie avatar for you. :)

B

Backstep

CONGRATULATIONS BACKSTEP! :smiley_joy:

You have been awarded the very first Helix gray crystal ball! And dude, you have three balls...I suggest seeing a doctor about that. :anim_59:

NOTE: I fixed your cool doggie avatar for you. :)

Thanks, No matter how mny times i resized the pic, nothing changed.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Thanks, No matter how mny times i resized the pic, nothing changed.

The trick is 200x200 EXACTLY. I downloaded your avatar, created a new document in Fireworks of 200x200px, imported your photo and filled the space on the right and left with a color eyedropper picked from that brown chair/couch. :) Avatars at GateFans are larger than you will see on other Xenforo forums, but the sacrifice was auto-resizing. :(

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Did we start a prediction list yet for the next episode on Friday the 21st? I couldn't find it but wanted to be sure before kicking the new one off.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Did we start a prediction list yet for the next episode on Friday the 21st? I couldn't find it but wanted to be sure before kicking the new one off.

Wait...before we move on to the next episode, did anybody verify the numbers? I am getting 1.1 from tvbythenumbers: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...star-event-bering-sea-gold-helix-more/237527/

And the Wiki also says 1.16:

helix.PNG

Anybody agree that this needs to be corrected, or am I getting the previous episode 6?

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Gotta ask GateFan where he got the 1.33 number.

heisenberg

Earl Grey
I think they are adding the total dvr viewers too if I am not mistaken, but who cares it's heading south and that's the right direction.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
It was from TVBTN as well, but looking at the list, it seems I was a week behind. Sorry guys.

Poor Backstep. He probably made a special place on his mantle for the crystal ball. :moody:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Im tempted to let him keep it....who really won then?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Im tempted to let him keep it....who really won then?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Here's the old list:

Overmind One - 0.9 million
ShavedApe - 1.01 million
Jim of WVa - 1.10 million
Joelist - 0.8 Million
Backstep- 1.32 0.5

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Jim won with a 1.10 guess

I think you should be allowed to keep the ball because it was an error on my part (actually nobody caught it on the Council except me.). But I will also award Jim the ball....sound fair? OR, if you wish, I can correct the mistake and allow you to transplant your third ball to Jim...then he will at least have one ball! :anim_59: :P Actually, he has a double Defiance ball too.

B

Backstep

I think you should be allowed to keep the ball because it was an error on my part (actually nobody caught it on the Council except me.). But I will also award Jim the ball....sound fair? OR, if you wish, I can correct the mistake and allow you to transplant your third ball to Jim...then he will at least have one ball! :anim_59: :P Actually, he has a double Defiance ball too.

Give the ball to Jim.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Give the ball to Jim.

Now there is a manly act. :)

CONGRATULATIONS, Jim! You have been awarded the first gray Helix Ball for Defiance. Please thank Backstep for his integrity and willingness to give up his balls for you! :icon_lol::P

Hey, has anybody done predictions for episode 8?

Overmind One - 0.9