Defiance Ratings and Predictions Thread (Awards Given)

When will Defiance be cancelled by Syfy?

• Midway into the second season, with the remaining episodes airing after cancellation.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • At the end of the second season after all episodes have aired.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Defiance will get a season 3, but will be canceled before season 4.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Defiance will not get canceled.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Ratings Prediction for Episode 13

Jim of WVa - 2.00
Heiseinberg- Die already...(1.6m)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
It can't be fixed.

You're right, it can't be fixed. I should have used the term "clean up" as in "Hopefully they'll use the time to clean up this dog and make it more intelligible."

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

Jim of WVa - 2.00

The season finale was last night. No more eps until June of 2014. Yes, that's right, almost an entire year before we get the pleasure of critiquing this turd again, sigh...

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Jim of WVa - 2.00
GF '76 -2.2

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
So...who wins? This thread is hurting me...cant be bothered to look.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Ratings Prediction for Episode 13 Jim of WVa - 2.00
GF '76 -2.2
Joelist 2.01358976

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Nobody wants to claim the Crystal Ball? I don't know who won....

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
yeah, results still not posted, rather odd actually.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
yeah, results still not posted, rather odd actually.

Maybe they're scrambling behind the scenes to fudge the lousy numbers into something more appealing to their idiot investors?

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Maybe they're scrambling behind the scenes to fudge the lousy numbers into something more appealing to their idiot investors?
Can't bro, neilson don't give a toss about the numbers really, sorta like bluce :lol:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
You're right, it can't be fixed. I should have used the term "clean up" as in "Hopefully they'll use the time to clean up this dog and make it more intelligible."

Yep, they just cant fix it. But to make it more watchable, I think they should dump all the freakin makeup and do a "transformation arc" like they did for De'linn on B5. Say the terraforming changed their genetics and made them more human. They can keep the dumb looking contacts to claim their alien-ness, and save the bucks on the awful makeup. I have seen better on Halloween. :shame:

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Jim of WVa - 2.00
GF '76 -2.2
Joelist 2.01358976
SciphonicStranger - 1.41 (assuming someone will be here to bump this thread next June...)

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
yay, 4 wins :lol:

If it makes you feel any better, I think s2 will start at around 1.6

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
To be fair, even though I don't like defiance at all, most of the shows on that list are worse than defiance.

Ratings wise, it's actually a pretty strong performer. Take out the kids shows and the WWE and you get to see a real trend of the rest of the market.
Still, I don't really care for it that much either, but I must admit it has gotten a *little* better.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

I second the motion!

I say screw this show. You say screw this show. We all say screw this show, but apparently over 2 million people disagree. Who these mouth-breathing morons are I have no idea but they must be out there. God help us if we have to share the road with these human doorknobs. :moody: