Terra Nova

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
S

Stonelesscutter

Boy I can't wait for the next Terra Nova episode to bring up such an interesting topic. :P

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Boy I can't wait for the next Terra Nova episode to bring up such an interesting topic. :P

Yeah! Maybe they'll have a real crisis this time. The Shannon family will have to deal with Josh's uncontrollably runny nose because his snot contains a very rare enzyme that is instinctively coveted by raptors, giving off an odor they can sense from miles away and will stop at nothing to get at him.

G

Graybrew1

Yeah! Maybe they'll have a real crisis this time. The Shannon family will have to deal with Josh's uncontrollably runny nose because his snot contains a very rare enzyme that is instinctively coveted by raptors, giving off an odor they can sense from miles away and will stop at nothing to get at him.
Please let the Dino's eat him.......lol

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
This will be followed by the discovery that the Raptors are much smarter than first thought.....and then comes the first Raptor-Human shipping (followed by TVs changing channels across the world).

G

Graybrew1

This will be followed by the discovery that the Raptors are much smarter than first thought.....and then comes the first Raptor-Human shipping (followed by TVs changing channels across the world).
:laughing:Ewwwwwwwwwww!

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear

I'm behind on this show - do they have any dino pets yet like they did in Land of the Lost?

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I'm behind on this show - do they have any dino pets yet like they did in Land of the Lost?

I assume you were being sarcastic but ironically yes, they just had a dino egg hatch and the cute little girl excitedly asked "Can we keep him?". I'm pretty sure those are the magic words that will summon Cancellation Bear from hibernation.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I assume you were being sarcastic but ironically yes, they just had a dino egg hatch and the cute little girl excitedly asked "Can we keep him?". I'm pretty sure those are the magic words that will summon Cancellation Bear from hibernation.

So what would Human-Raptor shipping do to the Bear?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

YOURE KIDDING.....right?

SciphonicStranger

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
So what would Human-Raptor shipping do to the Bear?

The ratings might uptick in the Netherlands but other than that the show will tank. Cancellation Bear can't be stopped once engaged in a mission.

SciphonicStranger

SciphonicStranger

SciphonicStranger