Terra Nova

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
this show is rapidly becoming the "heckle" show in my house. Hubby and I find ourselves heckling the characters and urging the dinos on!
when the guy got eaten in the first part of the episode we both wanted it to be the guy who was romanincing the geek shannon daughter! :eek:
I am still trying to figure out why the sixers can contact the future and if the terra novans can?

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Introducing the secret uber-killer dino of Terra Nova - and the reason the Sixers are there...

barney.jpg

Barney will unite the Novans and Sixers in the finale and everyone will parade around the colony singing the Barney theme song....:D

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Introducing the secret uber-killer dino of Terra Nova - and the reason the Sixers are there...

View attachment 6273

Barney will unite the Novans and Sixers in the finale and everyone will parade around the colony singing the Barney theme song....:D

:facepalm: :smiley-lala::smiley-lala::smiley-lala:

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member

View attachment 6273

If I see a purple dinosaur in any episode of Terra Nova I will shoot holes in the screen then drag the TV around South Beach behind my car. :mad:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
If I see a purple dinosaur in any episode of Terra Nova I will shoot holes in the screen then drag the TV around South Beach behind my car. :mad:

:rotflmao::laughing::rotflmao::laughing::rotflmao::laughing::rotflmao::laughing:

Is this your car?

2455750004_0719aa68ac.jpg

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member

Geez, is that picture for real? What happened to Sesame Street and more constructive kids shows like that? :(

I'd better get back on topic or this will be thrown into the speaker's corner.

Terra Nova sucks.
It's so boring that I can suddenly fall asleep behind the wheel just thinking about it like a narcoleptic.

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
Geez, is that picture for real? What happened to Sesame Street and more constructive kids shows like that? :(

Terra Nova sucks.
It's so boring that I can suddenly fall asleep behind the wheel just thinking about it like a narcoleptic.

So I gather that I made the right decision by giving up on this show by episode 3.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
If the show were any good we wouldn't be speculating about seeing Barney turn up as a "special guest star"....:P

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
If the show were any good we wouldn't be speculating about seeing Barney turn up as a "special guest star"....:P

and hoping he has BIG teeth and eats one of those whiney brats! :P yep one big disappointment!

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
and hoping he has BIG teeth and eats one of those whiney brats! :P yep one big disappointment!

If Barney showed up to eat someone every week this show would be a must see. :P

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Terra Nova sucks.

TOTALLY AGREE. Should we go domain hunting? :icon_lol:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I dunno...I still think if they rewrite it to have Barney emerge from the jungle at the end of each episode to devour a character (chosen by fan voting at the end of the previous episode) it would improve. Sort of a weird version of Survivor.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
:rotflmao: Teranovasucks.net?

Oh my! Anybody know the ratings spread on this show? I cant get my head around it doing more than say...1.5mil on average. I guess I could look, but perhaps somebody could spare us the search?

S

Stonelesscutter

Okay, I'll just stop participating in this thread now and unsubscribe because all the BS here just isn't fun to read anymore at all.