So how was your day?

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Sorry, it is that yank thing. My machine is set up for miles.

Mine too- and I have an indoor exercise bike (I exercise to dvds...cuyrrently finishing up atlantis! :D)-- we are so alike my twin! :P it's a bit freaky you know! :P

Well, go for it! The trick is no excuses - be they cold, rain, headaches or PMS. Well, snow is the only thing that puts a stop to it, but then there's shoveling...
She's back to a size 2 btw.

she must have a tiny frame...my BONES are bigger than that! :P

She's tiny. Let's just say 6 is as small as my frame could be. But at 43 I'm gonna be okay with 6. Summer is coming soon, so it's all good.

My bike is an exercise bike. No excuses. 6 in the morning and 1-2 at night. I aim to get it up to at least 4 at night. OM1 has also pointed out some very interesting perks to the extra work. He is like my virtual personal trainer. :biggrin:

I always say my bones are a size 6 to 8, I have a large woman's frame although I am short...but the good thing is no osteoporosus in my family...heavy bones! :P A size 10 is my ideal these days...i remember when I was a 6....oh so many moons and pounds ago! :P how time does fly! and the closer it is to 50 the slower the weight comes off! :(

G

Graybrew1

Mine too- and I have an indoor exercise bike (I exercise to dvds...cuyrrently finishing up atlantis! :D)-- we are so alike my twin! :P it's a bit freaky you know! :P

she must have a tiny frame...my BONES are bigger than that! :P

I always say my bones are a size 6 to 8, I have a large woman's frame although I am short...but the good thing is no osteoporosus in my family...heavy bones! :P A size 10 is my ideal these days...i remember when I was a 6....oh so many moons and pounds ago! :P how time does fly! and the closer it is to 50 the slower the weight comes off! :(

I look at it like this. I have been below a six and lost some of the god given gifts that I have. I prefer to keep at a certain level. Every woman looks her best at different weights. Besides height and weight there are other mitigating factors such as nationality. Too much below six and I have bones sticking out. :icon_eek: So, I think for me, that is my goal. And yes, the older I get the harder it is. Not just the exercise but diet is important too.

I also put my bike in a run with a TV, that was indeed the trick for me..... SPN, SG, or ST is usually always on the DVR to help push through those miles. :biggrin:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I look at it like this. I have been below a six and lost some of the god given gifts that I have. I prefer to keep at a certain level. Every woman looks her best at different weights. Besides height and weight there are other mitigating factors such as nationality. Too much below six and I have bones sticking out. :icon_eek: So, I think for me, that is my goal. And yes, the older I get the harder it is. Not just the exercise but diet is important too.

I also put my bike in a run with a TV, that was indeed the trick for me..... SPN, SG, or ST is usually always on the DVR to help push through those miles. :biggrin:

yep no commercials keeps the rhythm going for me! Yeah Last time I strict dieted I went too far and lost some of my cleavage...it didn't come back when i regained a few. :(

G

Graybrew1

yep no commercials keeps the rhythm going for me! Yeah Last time I strict dieted I went too far and lost some of my cleavage...it didn't come back when i regained a few. :(

That is always the risk. Whenever I have questions, about my diet now, I try to remember to ask OM1. He is very knowledgeable.

S

Stonelesscutter

That is always the risk. Whenever I have questions, about my diet now, I try to remember to ask OM1. He is very knowledgeable.

So Overmind is knowledgeable about clevages and such huh?
I have to remember to talk to him about what I should do with mine. :P

G

Graybrew1

So Overmind is knowledgeable about clevages and such huh?
I have to remember to talk to him about what I should do with mine. :P

Take your mind out of the gutter Stone, He is knowledgeable about Diet and Exercise. That is all I meant.

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
She must have a tiny frame...my BONES are bigger than that! :P
OK, back to this. I think she is built that way, because she doesn't diet and you'd never think she's thin like a fashion model or anorexic. And because of the exercise of course there's a lot of muscle!
I think the frame does make a huge difference. Height too (that's why I asked). A woman who's supposed to be a size 6-8 and starves herself down to size 2 looks awful. Especially if she has wide shoulders, hips and knee joints. Models almost look that way because they are usually tall on top of starving. A smaller woman who has that 2 frame can't get up to 6-8 without putting a lot of flab, and that doesn't look good either.
And btw, we're talking US sizes of course.

G

Graybrew1

As I mentioned I believe every woman looks her best at different weights. There really is no "right" weight. I also agree, exercising enhances the best features for all types.

Next subject , Please? :P

S

Stonelesscutter

I've just been watching Bulletproof Monk.
Not very high ranking cinematography but fun nonetheless.

S

Stonelesscutter

When I was a young girl, I would sit around on Sat and Sun and watch old Kung Fu movies. I guess I was a little odd even back then, I just liked to watch the Kung Fu fighting. LOL

Yeah but I guess that was when...
EVERYBODY WAS KUUUUUNG-FUUUUUU FIGHTIN'!!!

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Yeah but I guess that was when...
EVERYBODY WAS KUUUUUNG-FUUUUUU FIGHTIN'!!!

HAHA
True Story.
When my eldest daughter was little, the only way Mrs GF and Myself could get her to eat was with the help of a little electric hampster that played that song when you pressed his paw. She would laugh so much it gave us a chance to actually get food in her mouth.

Heres a pic of the hampster:

3915.jpg

S

Stonelesscutter

HAHA
True Story.
When my eldest daughter was little, the only way Mrs GF and Myself could get her to eat was with the help of a little electric hampster that played that song when you pressed his paw. She would laugh so much it gave us a chance to actually get food in her mouth.

Heres a pic of the hampster:

3915.jpg

Heheheh. Are you saving it in case you get a new one?

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Where my snookie got her name!

People have asked me why my daughter uses the nickname snookie on forums...no she is not a fan of jersey shore! I am fan though of old movies and this clip has long been one of our favorites:
[video=youtube;F-dkVdPr7AY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-dkVdPr7AY​

We love the faces they make and sometime in the late 80's/early 90's I began calling her snooky ookums, as she got older that got shortened to snookie and today I will still call her snook at times. :D

Lilith

GateFans Noob

Oh to be so lucky! Wait until you hit 50. I've gained 25 pounds and now jiggle in places I never jiggled before. It's like I breathe and I gain weight. I never gained before so I'm having a hard time being more than 106. The good new is that my clothes still fit because they were falling off before. Man that's got to be expensive buying a complete new wardrobe.