So how was your day?

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I've had a sore throat all day.
Hope I'm not coming down with something.

But it's opening night for your starring role in Pagliacci! Who are they going to get to play the sad clown at this late date???

mime.jpg

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Poor Bud, I have been told gargling with hot salty water can kill a throat infection.

If the pint of grain alcohol, i.e. "Dutch breakfast", didn't help him I doubt salty water will do much good. ;)

G

Graybrew1

If the pint of grain alcohol, i.e. "Dutch breakfast", didn't help him I doubt salty water will do much good. ;)

I know you are kidding, but I am being serious. A doctor told me. The hotter, The saltier, The better. It won't kill it for good, but It will put a serious dent in it.

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
I know you are kidding, but I am being serious. A doctor told me. The hotter, The saltier, The better. It won't kill it for good, but It will put a serious dent in it.
Just don't drink it or you'll have an unpleasant surprise...

G

Graybrew1

Just don't drink it or you'll have an unpleasant surprise...

Nah, you are supposed to gargle with it. Several Times. As much as you can stand. It is the combination of the heat and the salt that battles the infection.

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
10 miles is the goal. :icon_e_wink:
Well, go for it! The trick is no excuses - be they cold, rain, headaches or PMS. Well, snow is the only thing that puts a stop to it, but then there's shoveling...
She's back to a size 2 btw.

S

Stonelesscutter

You don't want to hear me sing! :icon_lol:
And you definitely don't want a negative rep from a mod (I hear they're very painful...) :eek:

You'd give me negative rep for having enough faith in your abilities to suggest you to a theatre production?

G

Graybrew1

Well, go for it! The trick is no excuses - be they cold, rain, headaches or PMS. Well, snow is the only thing that puts a stop to it, but then there's shoveling...
She's back to a size 2 btw.

She's tiny. Let's just say 6 is as small as my frame could be. But at 43 I'm gonna be okay with 6. Summer is coming soon, so it's all good.

My bike is an exercise bike. No excuses. 6 in the morning and 1-2 at night. I aim to get it up to at least 4 at night. OM1 has also pointed out some very interesting perks to the extra work. He is like my virtual personal trainer. :biggrin:

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
She's tiny. Let's just say 6 is as small as my frame could be. But at 43 I'm gonna be okay with 6. Summer is coming soon, so it's all good.

My bike is an exercise bike. No excuses. 6 in the morning and 1-2 at night. I aim to get it up to at least 4 at night. OM1 has also pointed out some very interesting perks to the extra work. He is like my virtual personal trainer. :biggrin:
How tall are you?