So how was your day?

G

Graybrew1

Two old ladies? Please. Here, I found this on YouTube for you. I understand it appeals to those of your age. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A724P4HHyY

Did you just call me an old lady? I hope not for your sake. :argue:

My mind and body is sound. I work darn hard to see to it. Do you? Exercise, Diet ....very important for keeping yourself young. I bet I will live many,many years more than you. :biggrin:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Eh, now you're just not trying. A woman of your obvious age and experience can do better.

Oh I am so sorry...I forgot you wear Depends now! Now worries they can get you one of those ID bracelets. ;)

Today was one of those days that was jam packed. I had work in which I ended up having to work 3 hours OT and had to go shopping afterwards. Bought a bunch of DVDs from the $5 bin at Walmart. Mostly older films that I saw as a child and I haven't seen since their release in theaters. I'm in the process of watching the movies with plans of writing retrospective articles and videos for a few of them which I may end up posting here in the future. I'll probably post one and if anyone actually likes it I'll post the other ones here when they are done.

I love the $5 bin at walmart...recently got father of the bride (with elizabeth taylor) there! :D Looking forward to your posts! :D

Terran77

Captain Tightpants
Oh I am so sorry...I forgot you wear Depends now! Now worries they can get you one of those ID bracelets. ;)
Oh, are you awake again? Or did it take that long for those dementia-impacted neurons to build up a firing pattern for a comeback? ;)

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Greybrew....don't ya just love playing with smaller minds?
catnmouse1.gif

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
hrrmpf... mod pants on**
guys if this continues i recomend you move it to flame hell :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
hrrmpf... mod pants on**
guys if this continues i recomend you move it to flame hell :)

Modcat agrees. :)

spock-cat.jpg

Lets stop the water balloon fight, mkay? :icon_cool:

S

Stonelesscutter

I just went out for dinner with my parents to a wok restaurant.
All you can eat and drink for a fixed price. :)
I'm fairly filled up right now.