So how was your day?

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
Yeah I'm aware of that. You poor, poor thing. :P I'm not the biggest fan of snow or the cold, but a green christmas is just plain wrong!
going to disagree there with you my fellow countryman dont get me wrong i like the snow and to play around in it for the first 2-3 days or so but after that it just gets annoying.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Yeah I'm aware of that. You poor, poor thing. :P I'm not the biggest fan of snow or the cold, but a green christmas is just plain wrong!

I can always take the 45 minute drive to Santa's Village in Big Bear for snow. :)

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
going to disagree there with you my fellow countryman dont get me wrong i like the snow and to play around in it for the first 2-3 days or so but after that it just gets annoying.

Hey I'm the same, and I'd be okay with it if it just snowed for a few weeks during december and early january (y'know, when I don't actually have to go outside), but I don't want christmas to be completely snow free. That just doesn't sit right with me.

I can always take the 45 minute drive to Santa's Village in Big Bear for snow. :)

Real proper snow, or that fake stuff they just spray all over the place?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Hey I'm the same, and I'd be okay with it if it just snowed for a few weeks during december and early january (y'know, when I don't actually have to go outside), but I don't want christmas to be completely snow free. That just doesn't sit right with me.Real proper snow, or that fake stuff they just spray all over the place?
The real thing mostly. They do sometimes make the snow, but not yet. No heat wave this year. I am not a snow person :) besides that, Christmas is mostly just a social event to me now.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member

I'm going to disagree with you, too, my fellow Earthling. Don't get me wrong, I totally HATE snow and even the thought of playing around in it for the first 2-3 minutes sickens me. :icon_lol:

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I hate snow with a fire that burns.

I lived in snow country for over a decade. In the country, where I lived on a hill and had an unpaved driveway. Not fun, if you think about it, over a winter of snow, rain, melting and then freezing up again...lather, rinse, repeat.

I never want to have to deal with that crap again.

Ever.

Bluce Ree

Has anyone heard from Gatefan1976? Haven't seen him around in a while.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball

when Indiana has no snow they call it a "green" christmas....but really it's just a muddy brown! :P I would be content if it snowed christmas eve and melted christmas night! I grew up in snow (and ski! :D) country in Maine and I can't stand the stuff. One day is fine the I want it gone! right now it's been gray and rainy (ready to shoot someone here! :P) with SNOW tonight...okay only 2 inches but that is plenty for me. unlike Maine, when it snows here it usually melts within a few days ...we rarely get snow staying between storms. that has only happened 3 or 4 times since we moved here in 1986. Provo Utah on the other hand was almost as bad as maine only the skiing was better! :P We have only had about 8 or 9 "white christmases" in the past 25 years.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
Ugh. So today I was planning to catch up on some assignments I'm a bit late with since I've been sick, and that I found out that we had to go some idiotic lecture thing. I'm not going. Just... no. I've got plenty of better ways to spend 1 1/2 hours of my time. 'Individual development' my arse. :facepalm: I know I'm already an individual, and I'm pretty sure I'm fairly developed. Frakking waste of one's time.

G

Graybrew1

Sorry all, I am back. But I am quite ill. I will post again, as soon as I can get the energy back up to do it.

S

Stonelesscutter

Sorry all, I am back. But I am quite ill. I will post again, as soon as I can get the energy back up to do it.

Great to see you back. Sorry to hear you're ill. I hope you get well soon.
So how was your trip?

Bluce Ree

YAY! :joy:

Well, "YAY" that you're back but :( that you're ill. Get better. We missed ya!

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
You know what, I've just noticed something. Lately my posts haven't made much sense sometimes because words just goes missing. I've come to realize that I've started to think the word I want to write in my head way before I write it, and as a result I start to think that I've already written it when I really haven't. Could make for some interesting posts since something like that could mean that whole posts could be interpreted as meaning something completely different from the message I actually wanted to convey. Huh.

S

Stonelesscutter

You know what, I've just noticed something. Lately my posts haven't made much sense sometimes because words just goes missing. I've come to realize that I've started to think the word I want to write in my head way before I write it, and as a result I start to think that I've already written it when I really haven't. Could make for some interesting posts since something like that could mean that whole posts could be interpreted as meaning something completely different from the message I actually wanted to convey. Huh.

You smoke too much dude. And I don't mean cigarettes. :D

Bluce Ree

Sometimes problem happens me. I'm not sure why lose words. From I understand, it has do and the circumstance. Situation.